Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Ha
    Your input isnt really needed here. Iv got this.

    Comment


    • My immune system is failing me. Too many seasons in one week.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        My immune system is failing me. Too many seasons in one week.
        Speaking of thread killers.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          My immune system is failing me. Too many seasons in one week.
          /thread

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            /thread
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Touchbacks in NFL now will be brought out to 25-yard line.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Touchbacks in NFL now will be brought out to 25-yard line.
                hmm....not sure how I feel about it. Like honestly, what's the difference? I don't like all the free yards they give already with the excessive amount of touchbacks already given due to the kickoff rules.....
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  hmm....not sure how I feel about it. Like honestly, what's the difference? I don't like all the free yards they give already with the excessive amount of touchbacks already given due to the kickoff rules.....
                  They're trying to eliminate kickoff returns is what I gather from this. A kick caught in the end zone is less likely to be taken out by the returner if the coaches know it isn't likely he'll get 25 yards. 20 yards was borderline, 25 will probably push the ticket more towards taking a knee.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                    They're trying to eliminate kickoff returns is what I gather from this. A kick caught in the end zone is less likely to be taken out by the returner if the coaches know it isn't likely he'll get 25 yards. 20 yards was borderline, 25 will probably push the ticket more towards taking a knee.
                    It will probably backfire. Teams will be less content to kick it out of the endzone with the ball going to the 25. They will probably try to kick it higher and near the goal line and try to pin teams behind the 25.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      It will probably backfire. Teams will be less content to kick it out of the endzone with the ball going to the 25. They will probably try to kick it higher and near the goal line and try to pin teams behind the 25.
                      valid point.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        It will probably backfire. Teams will be less content to kick it out of the endzone with the ball going to the 25. They will probably try to kick it higher and near the goal line and try to pin teams behind the 25.
                        This.

                        It'll make KOs interesting again, so I can't complain. Also may increase the number of unexpected onsides kicks since they won't be losing as much ground if they don't get it back.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          valid point.
                          You play Division?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            You play Division?
                            Only if it is long.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              Only if it is long.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                You play Division?
                                I play nothing right now lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X