X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Comment

• R.I.P. Phife Dawg
      New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

• My bf just bought Division
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          My bf just bought Division
          does he like it?

Comment

• damn eagles got Randle for only 3 mill.

Comment

• So apparently the NFL rigged the draft by making some secret deal with the Rams to pick Michael Sam.

so all of the fake hype (which was called by anyone who watched him in college) and the ESPN 24 hour obsession, and the reporters and news cameras stationed at a 7th round pick's house to capture that magical triumphant moment when he kissed his boyfriend after being chosen with the 249th pick......

All for some fraud rigged "gay affirmative action" run amok.

You seriously cannot make up how upside down this world has become.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/03/...s-hard-knocks/

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                So apparently the NFL rigged the draft by making some secret deal with the Rams to pick Michael Sam.

so all of the fake hype (which was called by anyone who watched him in college) and the ESPN 24 hour obsession, and the reporters and news cameras stationed at a 7th round pick's house to capture that magical triumphant moment when he kissed his boyfriend after being chosen with the 249th pick......

I can believe the NFL would do this. Though it makes no sense for the Rams. Avoid the media distraction of Hard Knocks by taking the bigger media distraction that was Sam. Doesn't add up. And it only postponed it with them being on this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  I can believe the NFL would do this. Though it makes no sense for the Rams. Avoid the media distraction of Hard Knocks by taking the bigger media distraction that was Sam. Doesn't add up. And it only postponed it with them being on this year.
                  I'm actually sitting here in disbelief that the league would do something like this for PR.

Comment

I'm actually sitting here in disbelief that the league would do something like this for PR.
                    Im not. It was pretty obvious espn was milking it for all its worth, just like baseball in Cuba. Nobody gives a **** or theyre now annoyed about it due to constant, never ending coverage.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Im not. It was pretty obvious espn was milking it for all its worth, just like baseball in Cuba. Nobody gives a **** or theyre now annoyed about it due to constant, never ending coverage.
                      I was not surprised that the SJW's in the media made a massive spectacle out of it, but for the NFL to actually do a secret deal with a team to select a particular player is disgusting. Technically someone else could have been chosen to play in the NFL for the Rams had they not made that deal.

Comment

I was not surprised that the SJW's in the media made a massive spectacle out of it, but for the NFL to actually do a secret deal with a team to select a particular player is disgusting. Technically someone else could have been chosen to play in the NFL for the Rams had they not made that deal.
                        Youre right about that. I just saw this on fb
                        http://awfulannouncing.com/2016/repo...m-in-2014.html

Comment

So apparently the NFL rigged the draft by making some secret deal with the Rams to pick Michael Sam.

Sounds like BS....I don't buy it.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

The NFL braintrust is a joke. Goodell is a horrible commissioner.

I long for the days of Pete Rozelle.

This is embarrassing for the league.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

If this surprises you, you haven't been paying attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                The NFL braintrust is a joke. Goodell is a horrible commissioner.

I long for the days of Pete Rozelle.

This is embarrassing for the league.
                                You mean the commissioner that torpedoed a deal between the raiders and bears to prevent Al Davis, who he hated, from having a chance to get a QB in 1983?

Yea, bastion of integrity there.

(Davis was suing the NFL at the time)

Comment

Working...
                                X