This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Dezz appreciates this......

When Kanye's new album came out shortly after all that non-news about him being broke(which is hilarious), I immediately downloaded it, repacked the torrent, and distributed/uploaded it to 3 torrent sites I didn't see it on...because **** that guy. "Go ahead folks....this one's on me..."
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• The guy (Kanye) is an outstanding producer and his use of samples is second to none, in our generation anyways. I just hate who he is.

As for Jay-Z, I don't like his new stuff but Reasonable Doubt is a top 10 album hands down. Literally every track was 10/10.

Comment

• Another one of my absolute favorites that never gets mentioned anywhere: AZ. As crazy as this sounds, I actually kind of like him more than Nas when they were together. Cormega is another slept on guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
          Another one of my absolute favorites that never gets mentioned anywhere: AZ. As crazy as this sounds, I actually kind of like him more than Nas when they were together. Cormega is another slept on guy.
          both were great on It Was Written.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• bunch of garbage lists
            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
              bunch of garbage lists
              Sup yestergay

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                I hope Dezz appreciates this......

When Kanye's new album came out shortly after all that non-news about him being broke(which is hilarious), I immediately downloaded it, repacked the torrent, and distributed/uploaded it to 3 torrent sites I didn't see it on...because **** that guy. "Go ahead folks....this one's on me..."
                trying act cool when you really did that for the seed ratio
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  Sup yestergay

nothing much breh

this season of its always sunny was the best its been in ages though which was pretty awesome
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Can I evict someone for being stupid and lazy?

I just spent my Saturday night fixing a dryer vent because my idiot tenant decided he didn't want to unload the dryer and pull his clothes out to then fold them. So he pulls the entire dryer out to the living room so he can watch a game while he folds his laundry and the puts it back without reattaching the vent, bending the link in the process. So this week he calls to complain that his dryer is venting lint all over and it needs to be fixed. I anchored the thing to the stud when I was done.

needed to vent...ugh

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      Can I evict someone for being stupid and lazy?

I just spent my Saturday night fixing a dryer vent because my idiot tenant decided he didn't want to unload the dryer and pull his clothes out to then fold them. So he pulls the entire dryer out to the living room so he can watch a game while he folds his laundry and the puts it back without reattaching the vent, bending the link in the process. So this week he calls to complain that his dryer is venting lint all over and it needs to be fixed. I anchored the thing to the stud when I was done.

needed to vent...ugh
                      your tenant admitted that he dragged the entire dryer to the living room?

Comment

• i'd say the cost of that repair comes out of the security.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          i'd say the cost of that repair comes out of the security.
                          slumlord

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            slumlord

You say the nicest things.

Comment

needed to vent...ugh
                              That is so weird...because it's almost as if it's the opposite of being lazy. I don't understand what this ****er thought he was accomplishing exactly....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

needed to vent...ugh
                                Keep the deposit when he leaves.

Comment

Working...
                                X