Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did everyone here see the new Star Wars?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Did everyone here see the new Star Wars?
      Yea I watched it the other day.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Yea I watched it the other day.
        It was ok. I thought it would be better.

Comment

It was ok. I thought it would be better.
          Those huge hyped up movies, I go in with zero expectations.

I feel the same though. It was ok....seemed like they were just going for some nostalgia pops to make the audience feel important or something. I don't care about any of the characters really. Kylo Ren seems like just some whiny emo *****, and the girl Rey, I feel like she has NO exposition, so to have her all of a sudden using force powers with no explanation as to why she knows how to randomly when she discovers them.....? So ****ing stupid....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Also, didn't the movie seems like it was THE SAME as A New Hope?! lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Those huge hyped up movies, I go in with zero expectations.

I feel the same though. It was ok....seemed like they were just going for some nostalgia pops to make the audience feel important or something. I don't care about any of the characters really. Kylo Ren seems like just some whiny emo *****, and the girl Rey, I feel like she has NO exposition, so to have her all of a sudden using force powers with no explanation as to why she knows how to randomly when she discovers them.....? So ****ing stupid....
              Agreed on all of that, especially Ren and Rey. I think Rey might be Han and Leias daughter. Han was being too nice to her. I nerd raged when she somehow learned to use the force on her own and even got into Rens head. He is so powerful he can stop a blaster round but cant keep Rey out of his head? weeeak.
              And your description of Ren is on the money.

SPOILER

I also thought it was so frekin lazy that they made another super death star

Comment

Also, didn't the movie seems like it was THE SAME as A New Hope?! lol
                YESSSS!!!!
                Only more pretty.

Comment

Agreed on all of that, especially Ren and Rey. I think Rey might be Han and Leias daughter. Han was being too nice to her. I nerd raged when she somehow learned to use the force on her own and even got into Rens head. He is so powerful he can stop a blaster round but cant keep Rey out of his head? weeeak.
                  And your description of Ren is on the money.

SPOILER

I also thought it was so frekin lazy that they made another super death star
                  I thought they were more eluding to the fact that she might have been Luke's kid somehow. the whole "he left us, and we haven't seen him since." kinda deal.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I thought they were more eluding to the fact that she might have been Luke's kid somehow. the whole "he left us, and we haven't seen him since." kinda deal.
                    Hmmmm, interesting....

Comment

Keep the deposit when he leaves.
                      Of course, that ship has sailed, sunk and they've given up the search. The gouges on the floor are enough to keep that, but I am not fixing those until he moves out.

Can I give him a statement for additional security deposit?

Comment

Did everyone here see the new Star Wars?
                        I saw it, utter crap.

Comment

Hmmmm, interesting....
                          I liked the look of Kylo Ren.....it's too bad they wasted it on him. He looked like Darth Revan, from the KOTOR series which I loved.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• people I know have said not to waste your time even THINKING about going to see the new batman vs superman......like, debating whether to see it is a waste of your time lol...because it's THAT bad...

and on a podcast I was listening to this morning, they were completely trashing it.
                            Last edited by JPizzack; 03-28-2016, 11:41 AM.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Might be. I was thinking Obi-wan's grand kid maybe. Not much is covered about what he was doing on Tatooine all those years. Maybe he got all depressed, went on a bender and got his freak on with the local slave women.

Comment

people I know have said not to waste your time even THINKING about going to see the new batman vs superman......like, debating whether to see it is a waste of your time lol...THAT bad...
                                It looks that bad from the trailers. If they can't make a trailer look interesting, I can't imagine the movie is any good.

Comment

Working...
                                X