Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Might be. I was thinking Obi-wan's grand kid maybe. Not much is covered about what he was doing on Tatooine all those years. Maybe he got all depressed, went on a bender and got his freak on with the local slave women.
    lol, nice....
    though, Rey would be like 40 if the timeline matched up. I think she's supposed to be like early 20s, right?

    I feel too nerdy thinking about this.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      lol, nice....
      though, Rey would be like 40 if the timeline matched up. I think she's supposed to be like early 20s, right?

      I feel too nerdy thinking about this.
      If it was his kid, yea, but his granddaughter, idk seems the timeline could be sound with the wide range of you have to have kids and you have to figure that life length can vary in a universe like that. Obi-wan and Rey look human, but they aren't since it is from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. Obi-wan could be from a species that doesn't reach maturity until they are in their 40s. Was his age every actually divulged in the series? Also, how do you gauge an age when years vary depending on the planet you are from, they don't all have 24 hour rotation and 365.25 revolutions.

      Maybe Rey is the slave girl he got busy with and she is from a long lived species that can absorb force powers through bodily fluids. Might be why the Jedi's have the whole celibacy thing going if there are species in the universe that can do that.

      Comment


      • The force might just be an STD.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
          If it was his kid, yea, but his granddaughter, idk seems the timeline could be sound with the wide range of you have to have kids and you have to figure that life length can vary in a universe like that. Obi-wan and Rey look human, but they aren't since it is from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. Obi-wan could be from a species that doesn't reach maturity until they are in their 40s. Was his age every actually divulged in the series? Also, how do you gauge an age when years vary depending on the planet you are from, they don't all have 24 hour rotation and 365.25 revolutions.

          Maybe Rey is the slave girl he got busy with and she is from a long lived species that can absorb force powers through bodily fluids. Might be why the Jedi's have the whole celibacy thing going if there are species in the universe that can do that.
          lol Youre trolling so hard.

          Comment


          • F Bomb and MH beefing. Omg I love drama!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              lol Youre trolling so hard.
              Yea she is....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                The force might just be an STD.
                but I legit laughed at this.....
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  F Bomb and MH beefing. Omg I love drama!
                  where? I don't see it.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    where? I don't see it.
                    What exactly is our plan at WR besides ODB?

                    Comment


                    • lol this guy in the office next to me is complaining about how his card always has compromises, and suspected fraud, and he's "tired of it!!"
                      After saying the same things over and over, when he says "how can you make this stop?!" my employee finally says:

                      "....by not using the card...."

                      I almost laughed, but, it's true. The only way to prevent fraud on your cards, is by not using them.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        What exactly is our plan at WR besides ODB?
                        ugh I cant sift through all of that.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          Of course, that ship has sailed, sunk and they've given up the search. The gouges on the floor are enough to keep that, but I am not fixing those until he moves out.

                          Can I give him a statement for additional security deposit?
                          Probably not.
                          We have tenants above our show room and theyre ****ing awful. They have kids and a wife who constantly stomp. Not only that but they constantly slam something against the floor. The whole ceiling shakes. Its embarrassing when we have customers. It infuriates me. At first we asked them nicely but they have zero respect. ZERO. The landlords spoken to them numerous times.I asked the husband and he tried giving me an attitude so I got in the guys face, wouldnt even look me in the eye. Complete puss. Everyday I have to yell up to them to shut the **** up.
                          We have the right to quiet or peaceful enjoyment in our contract. Landlord said once their lease is up they are out, should be the end of the summer. Better than never I guess.

                          omgzz I made a rant!

                          Comment


                          • I imagine dezz getting up in someone's face, and I laughed hysterically
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              I imagine dezz getting up in someone's face, and I laughed hysterically
                              Bust out my shirt like Bruce Banner yo.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                I thought they were more eluding to the fact that she might have been Luke's kid somehow. the whole "he left us, and we haven't seen him since." kinda deal.

                                I am jumping into this nerd orgy only long enough to register my displeasure with the use of the word eluding.

                                Carry on.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X