This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Of course, that ship has sailed, sunk and they've given up the search. The gouges on the floor are enough to keep that, but I am not fixing those until he moves out.

Can I give him a statement for additional security deposit?

I'm sure you can. I'm sure you can also bill him (handsomely) for the work done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      I am jumping into this nerd orgy only long enough to register my displeasure with the use of the word eluding.

Carry on.
      You're within your right...because I definitely meant alluding. eesh...what a **** up! I'm ashamed of myself!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I'm sure you can. bill is handsome
        yes
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          yes
          but are you dapper?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            lol Youre trolling so hard.
            Not really, just trying to give y'all a chuckle.

Comment

I'm sure you can. I'm sure you can also bill him (handsomely) for the work done.
              Probably could, but what do I bill him, I didn't need any parts and except for having to squeeze myself between the dryer and the wall to fix the vent it wasn't all that hard to fix, just aggravating. I am going to get an estimate for the floor and bill him for that. Probably won't renew his lease, but he pays early every month and his checks always clear, might be worth the aggravation. Didn't even complain when I told him I would charge him separately from his security deposit for the floor and would not fix it until he moves out. Though I am rethinking that, maybe fix it now so he has incentive not to damage it any more. He's an odd duck and that is saying something coming from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                Probably could, but what do I bill him, I didn't need any parts and except for having to squeeze myself between the dryer and the wall to fix the vent it wasn't all that hard to fix, just aggravating. I am going to get an estimate for the floor and bill him for that. Probably won't renew his lease, but he pays early every month and his checks always clear, might be worth the aggravation. Didn't even complain when I told him I would charge him separately from his security deposit for the floor and would not fix it until he moves out. Though I am rethinking that, maybe fix it now so he has incentive not to damage it any more. He's an odd duck and that is saying something coming from me.
                Just hide the cost in the floor.
                If hes good and always pays on time you should give him another year.

Comment

Just hide the cost in the floor.
                  If hes good and always pays on time you should give him another year.
                  But....does that mean you'll have to move the dead hookers?!?
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    But....does that mean you'll have to move the dead hookers?!?
                    I dont bury them under the floor. Think of the smell, amateur.

Comment

I dont bury them under the floor. Think of the smell, amateur.
                      Well, you would know....

I'm jussayin, that's what our hall monitor did a few blocks down the road....
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kendall_Francois
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Pookeps is satans *******. Snookies, Pizzles and serial killers. Somethings in the water.

Comment

• Whats up with Harvey?

Comment

Whats up with Harvey?
                            who?
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              who?
                              Matthew Edward Harvey. Paper says he might not start opening day. Mets wont disclose injury.

Just googled, bladder infection.

Comment

Matthew Edward Harvey. Paper says he might not start opening day. Mets wont disclose injury.

Just googled, bladder infection.
                                Why did you google bladder infection?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bladder+infection

Comment

Working...
                                X