Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    I have that **** on vinyl!
    Me too. My whole Sabbath collection is on vinyl.

    My son says "yeah that's cool and I get how they were like first and all but they just don't get that killer metal sound like bands do now"

    I say, "I blame technology"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      I lied.
      All right. Now you ****s are just making fun of me.

      Is this it? The real old guy isn't around so I have to get it?

      Not cool.

      Comment


      • Aye
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          Me too. My whole Sabbath collection is on vinyl.

          My son says "yeah that's cool and I get how they were like first and all but they just don't get that killer metal sound like bands do now"

          I say, "I blame technology"
          Iv heard vinyls sound better.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Iv heard vinyls sound better.

            He's talking about subsonic bass and ****. Sabbath couldn't do that kind of stuff

            Comment


            • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              Aye

              Stop spamming the boards

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                Fairies Wear Boots is the best song on that album imo tbqh
                Well, I wasn't sure about how many of you here were familiar with this "old" music - and that title comes off a little limp in the wrists / light in the footwear for those who don't know it.
                But now I see you all appreciate different types of music - good to see! My same friends who introduced me to Sunday football partying also always played Sabbath, Metallica, and such before, after games, halftime. We never watched pregame, after game shows. I still follow that rule.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  All right. Now you ****s are just making fun of me.

                  Is this it? The real old guy isn't around so I have to get it?

                  Not cool.
                  I think the old man took his ball and went home. Fbomb was too much for him.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    I think the old man took his ball and went home. Fbomb was too much for him.
                    The "old man" should grow some thicker skin then, though I doubt that is what happened, he's probably just busy or hasn't seen anything worth commenting on.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      The "old man" should grow some thicker skin then, though I doubt that is what happened, he's probably just busy or hasn't seen anything worth commenting on.
                      Or maybe he's on Vacation #7 of 2016.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        The "old man" should grow some thicker skin then, though I doubt that is what happened, he's probably just busy or hasn't seen anything worth commenting on.
                        He doesnt have the stamina Tommy Coughlin does, ya know?

                        Comment


                        • this week went quick.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            this week went quick.
                            Ever since I was promoted, all my days/weeks have gone faster....staying busy really helps
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              Ever since I was promoted, all my days/weeks have gone faster....staying busy really helps
                              You caved? What a wimp.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                You caved? What a wimp.
                                not exactly. I turned that position in my old branch down, even after interviewing, and being offered it lol.
                                i'm doing the role in my current branch, temporarily.

                                If I like the way this goes, I MIGHT be able to get my own branch, in my hometown.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X