This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    I think the old man took his ball and went home. Fbomb was too much for him.

That dustup was nothing....off season boredom, probably more than anything else. It's like a training camp fight, just two strong headed posters butting heads a little. I don't think either of them considered it a big deal..

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      The "old man" should grow some thicker skin then, though I doubt that is what happened, he's probably just busy or hasn't seen anything worth commenting on.
      Most likely.

PS - you are all ruining America.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        That dustup was nothing....off season boredom, probably more than anything else. It's like a training camp fight, just two strong headed posters butting heads a little. I don't think either of them considered it a big deal..
        I dont know, I think it messed with MHs psyche

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          I dont know, I think it messed with MHs psyche

lol! I doubt that...

I don't buy that anyone takes anything said on internet message boards seriously. No sane person anyway

Comment

Most likely.

PS - you are all ruining America.
            How am I ruining America?

Comment

lol! I doubt that...

I don't buy that anyone takes anything said on internet message boards seriously. No sane person anyway
              Well I'm not sane by the technical definition, but I don't take anything said on this message board seriously. Not sure if that proves or disproves your hypothesis.

Comment

How am I ruining America?

Because you are younger than Morehead. Have you not been paying attention?

Comment

THIS!!!
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I guess not.....o.O

Comment

but I don't take anything said on this message board seriously.
                      that's a lie....

You get worked up over what MH says to you all the time lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Red Sox are paying kung fu panda $17.6MM this year to be a backup...lmao
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          Red Sox are paying kung fu panda $17.6MM this year to be a backup...lmao
                          Good thing Giants let him walk.

Comment

that's a lie....

You get worked up over what MH says to you all the time lol
                            No I don't. Don't confuse what appears to be emotion with what is actually emotion. I just find him often insufferable because he comments on posts that he doesn't actually read. It's like arguing with a propaganda video on continuous loop. You can present any logical argument you want, it won't matter it'll just keep saying the same thing.

Comment

Red Sox are paying kung fu panda $17.6MM this year to be a backup...lmao

One could also look at this from the point of view that the Sox are so good that he can't break the starting lineup.

Comment

One could also look at this from the point of view that the Sox are so good that he can't break the starting lineup.
                                I just like that other teams piss money away......
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X