It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          What's up ****face?
          Whats up baby boo?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Whats up baby boo?
            not sure how I feel about the name....but whatever!

I now know why they insisted on having me as a manager while my other manager is out on medical. Having 2 people here over the course of a day IS NOT ENOUGH!!!! Yesterday was a nightmare. Weren't enough hours in the day to fix all the problems I encountered lol

That being said, I love this new role.....I'm able to put all my strengths to use in terms of efficiency, research, and knowledge....AND I get to be an *******. It's really a job tailor-made for my talents
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

not sure how I feel about the name....but whatever!

I now know why they insisted on having me as a manager while my other manager is out on medical. Having 2 people here over the course of a day IS NOT ENOUGH!!!! Yesterday was a nightmare. Weren't enough hours in the day to fix all the problems I encountered lol

That being said, I love this new role.....I'm able to put all my strengths to use in terms of efficiency, research, and knowledge....AND I get to be an *******. It's really a job tailor-made for my talents
              Good to hear pizzle boo

Comment

• WTH with the weather, walked to work yesterday and it was raining, then began to snow by the time I got there, it was warm when I left and became windy and cool by the time I get home and this morning we have hail and it is supposed to snow later tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  WTH with the weather, walked to work yesterday and it was raining, then began to snow by the time I got there, it was warm when I left and became windy and cool by the time I get home and this morning we have hail and it is supposed to snow later tonight.
                  probs the apocalypse.....NBD....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

probs the apocalypse.....NBD....
                    Oh thank god

Comment

Oh thank god
                      Yea....coulda been worse...

like uhhhhh ALIENS?!?!?!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea....coulda been worse...

like uhhhhh ALIENS?!?!?!
                        Or Beth's parents visiting.

Comment

Or Beth's parents visiting.
                          oooohh, so, monsters?!?!?!
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Finn Balor and Shinsuke Nakamura are touring together as a tag team with NXT this month, and I'll be going to the one in Poughkeepsie in 2 weeks. Excuse me while I remove my pants to catch a breeze!!
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

oooohh, so, monsters?!?!?!
                              Well they told me that I am damning their daughter to hell and they will do everything in their power to save her from me even if it kills them.

They are the open minded sort.

Mind you, unlike me, Beth has never been attracted to men ever, but its my fault for "poisoning her brain" or "brainwashing" her or my favorite is I must be some sort of witch for confusing her in this way.

Whatever, I find other things to do when they have a family gathering, not worth the tension.

Comment

Well they told me that I am damning their daughter to hell and they will do everything in their power to save her from me even if it kills them.

They are the open minded sort.

Mind you, unlike me, Beth has never been attracted to men ever, but its my fault for "poisoning her brain" or "brainwashing" her or my favorite is I must be some sort of witch for confusing her in this way.

Whatever, I find other things to do when they have a family gathering, not worth the tension.
                                Yes, I recall you telling me of this situation once before. It would seem that all of you as a group have an amazing "family" dynamic.

You should just give them all the Stone Cold salute, and hit em all with Stunners....and then chug like 6 beers over their crumbled bodies. OHH HELL YEEEAAAA
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X