X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    No idea, man.......candidates be crazy n ****
    I dont want any of them. Theyre all terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      I dont want any of them. Theyre all terrible.
      hahaha. I hear ya. I feel like we're not far off from Idiocracy.

Your next president?
      President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho!!!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Bernies making me moist.
        von Lipwig?

Comment

Your next president?
          entirely too correct...sigh

Comment

Your next president?
            Id vote for him. Love his gun policy

Comment

• Terry Cruz is the man, guys hilarious.

Comment

• Now I understand everyone's ****'s emotional right now. But I've got a 3 point plan that's going to fix EVERYTHING.
                Number 1: We've got this guy Not Sure. Number 2: He's got a higher IQ than ANY MAN ALIVE. and Number 3: He's going to fix EVERYTHING.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• If I had know what I know now, back when I was 18, I would have just registered democrat so I could vote in primaries.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Of course he is, hes going after her on Goldman Sachs speeches, he even pulled the race card last night. Why not go after her on actual scandal?

Bernie is the far more dangerous of the two, imo tbph

Last thing I want is a career Jack Straw* politician who:

pretends not to be one
                    is running a pandering one trick pony campaign with no apparent grasp of actual issues and
                    has not accomplished anything over a period of nearly three decades in his current government job

*We can share the women, we can share the wine
                    We can share what we got of yours 'cause we done shared all of mine

Comment

Terry Cruz is the man, guys hilarious.
                      He really is.

And he's gunning for your real doll wife!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        *We can share the women, we can share the wine
                        We can share what we got of yours 'cause we done shared all of mine
                        The Dead were the #1 band for all my high school chums. Every night consisted of sitting in the woods or someone's lawn, with at least 8 people playing that song with acoustic guitars. I was more Zep / Floyd orientated, and it got old sometimes. Definitely miss it, now. There are a lot of decent Dead cover bands that play down by the docks, that I catch all summer. "Brown Eyed Women" is my fav...

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                          The Dead were the #1 band for all my high school chums. Every night consisted of sitting in the woods or someone's lawn, with at least 8 people playing that song with acoustic guitars. I was more Zep / Floyd orientated, and it got old sometimes. Definitely miss it, now. There are a lot of decent Dead cover bands that play down by the docks, that I catch all summer. "Brown Eyed Women" is my fav...
                          The Dead was never my favorite, but they were the faves of some of my friends so I was always somewhat connected to them, plus I always dug the whole scene. The concert was always secondary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            The Dead was never my favorite, but they were the faves of some of my friends so I was always somewhat connected to them, plus I always dug the whole scene. The concert was always secondary.
                            Well the girls who like them were always easy...going. I only saw the actual Dead once, around Terrapin Station release - seemed like an awful lot of drumming going on. I'll take Hot Tuna, who still tour and I've seen numerous times, over them.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                              Well the girls who like them were always easy...going. I only saw the actual Dead once, around Terrapin Station release - seemed like an awful lot of drumming going on. I'll take Hot Tuna, who still tour and I've seen numerous times, over them.

lol, yeah there always was a lot of drumming. I frankly just enjoyed the trips and the music.....well, and the girls.

Pretty sure liking HT is a prerequisite for being a deadhead as well.

Comment

• All this pollen smells like hot tuna

Comment

Working...
                                X