• Show
Clear All

• What the hell are the Eagles doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      What the hell are the Eagles doing?
      Sending someone for more coffee

Comment

• Grain of salt on this one, but there is a rumor that the Eagles aren't worried about who the Rams are taking because they went up to Get Lynch and they know he isn't an option for the Rams.

Contradicts other reports that the Eagles love Wentz. Cosell says that the Rams will take Wentz because Goff doesn't fit their system. The beat writers are saying it will be Goff for PR reasons as much as football reasons. Locally they are saying the Eagles would not have made the move unless they knew they would get their guy, which is Wentz, but some are now speculating it is actually Lynch they are after.

Who the **** knows, but you asked. I think the draft this year will be fun and somewhat unexpected. I've made a lot of claims across this board about what I think the Giants will be doing, but there is a new coach and I have no idea how that may change their thought process on draft day. So I could be completely wrong and that may mean that TC had a lot more input into talent acquisition then I have believed to this point. Fun stuff, for me anyway.

Comment

• I just had to authorize a debit to make an estimated tax payment.

Mind if I pass the hat around? C'mon, folks I'm a good American.....help a brother out..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            I just had to authorize a debit to make an estimated tax payment.

Mind if I pass the hat around? C'mon, folks I'm a good American.....help a brother out..
            You have options that can help you avoid making those big quarterly estimates, if you are interested drop me a message in my box.

Comment

• I'll drop a "message" in your box
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                I'll drop a "message" in your box
                Go ahead, not sure it would produce any reaction.

Comment

• ohhh she said you have a baby ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    Go ahead, not sure it would produce any reaction.
                    It never does :/

Comment

You need to project more confidence

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        You need to project more confidence
                        It's just that I'm so humble

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          You have options that can help you avoid making those big quarterly estimates, if you are interested drop me a message in my box.

No thanks it's an annual payment, not quarterly. I'm OK with it ultimately and will get most of it back fro the state anyway,

I refuse to give the government a free loan so I'm aware that this is the price for that. Whether I pay it incrementally or take the big punch once a year for 60 days until the state money comes back, it doesn't change it al that much.

But, yeah...still happy to take donations..

Comment

It's just that I'm so humble
                            That's a nice way of saying it.

They're not small gloves honey, they're humble.

Comment

Don't worry about it Bill....you can just say something like...."Like I give a ****....I got off, that's all that matters..."
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                No thanks it's an annual payment, not quarterly. I'm OK with it ultimately and will get most of it back fro the state anyway,

I refuse to give the government a free loan so I'm aware that this is the price for that. Whether I pay it incrementally or take the big punch once a year for 60 days until the state money comes back, it doesn't change it al that much.

But, yeah...still happy to take donations..
                                Well if you don't mind paying the penalty then do it this way. But there are ways to spread the hit, pay exactly the minimum to avoid the penalty but not give them more than that. That's what I do and I end up owing every year anyway, but at least I don't have to owe and pay the penalty.

Comment

Working...
                                X