This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Don't worry about it Bill....you can just say something like...."Like I give a ****....I got off, that's all that matters..."
    LMAO

Comment

• Cant believe Prince just died
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Don't worry about it Bill....you can just say something like...."Like I give a ****....I got off, that's all that matters..."
        you hear new dtones album? Just found out it came out. Im a terrible fan, better be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
          Cant believe Prince just died
          Just read it too.

Chyna was found dead last night too. That prob rings more with me than others, but yea...
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            Well if you don't mind paying the penalty then do it this way. But there are ways to spread the hit, pay exactly the minimum to avoid the penalty but not give them more than that. That's what I do and I end up owing every year anyway, but at least I don't have to owe and pay the penalty.

I don't pay any penalties. I guess that means the accountant is doing good job?

I mean of course that I hope that's what it means...

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              you hear new dtones album? Just found out it came out. Im a terrible fan, better be good.
              Nope, it's on my list. I didn't know until like 2 weeks ago that one came out. Maybe I'll pick it up this weekend.
              Last album was phenomenal, so I don't have loft expectations of this one. The last 15 years have been EXTREMELY hit or miss with Deftones
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Just read it too.

Chyna was found dead last night too. That prob rings more with me than others, but yea...

I was gonna mention that but I didn't want to ruin your weekend

Comment

Nope, it's on my list. I didn't know until like 2 weeks ago that one came out. Maybe I'll pick it up this weekend.
                  Last album was phenomenal, so I don't have loft expectations of this one. The last 15 years have been EXTREMELY hit or miss with Deftones
                  Yea the last one was really good
                  Im listening to it now. First 2 songs blow, 3rd is good. Ill let you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                    Cant believe Prince just died

****! I hadn't heard that..damnit

Comment

Sounds pretty ****ing soft so far.

Comment

• Wow that whole album is awful except one song.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Sounds pretty ****ing soft so far.
                          don't ****ing ruin it for me with your tainted POV, *******!!! I'll make my own judgement!!!
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            I was gonna mention that but I didn't want to ruin your weekend
                            Can't ruin my weekend. I don't have that kind of emotional attachment to people I don't personally know.
                            I don't know if there's a celebrity or musician out there who's death would really impact me in a significant way.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Can't ruin my weekend. I don't have that kind of emotional attachment to people I don't personally know.
                              I don't know if there's a celebrity or musician out there who's death would really impact me in a significant way.
                              Another guy my age dying of natural causes......Geez.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Another guy my age dying of natural causes......Geez.
                                The devil takes care of his own, dont you worry.

Comment

Working...
                                X