This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    don't ****ing ruin it for me with your tainted POV, *******!!! I'll make my own judgement!!!
    Soft like saturday night whatever the hell the name was.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Soft like saturday night whatever the hell the name was.
      I never even gave that album a 2nd listen lol.
      Saturday Night Wrist
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• maybe it's a hipster thing to say/think....but, I honestly think every album before self-titled was excellent, and then they all went downhill. I thought they had a resurgence with Koi No Yokan, but.....like I said earlier, I was skeptical about them repeating that magic.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Hey Ya'll!!!! What's cracking? I can't believe this thread is still here.

Kase....I never received my Fantasy winnings. The Mormon tells me you were handling the payouts, is that accurate? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by lttaylor56 View Post
            Hey Ya'll!!!! What's cracking? I can't believe this thread is still here.

Kase....I never received my Fantasy winnings. The Mormon tells me you were handling the payouts, is that accurate? Thanks.
            oof

my gmb leagues pay out faaaaaast
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

LT my boy!!!
              How are you doing?
              This was my last year in that FF league. It was good for a while but the whole league was just no fun anymore.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Hey pal!
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  LT my boy!!!
                  How are you doing?
                  This was my last year in that FF league. It was good for a while but the whole league was just no fun anymore.
                  Welcome to the light
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Welcome to the light

Comment

• NFL News: Rumor around the league is that a Redskins- Josh Norman deal could be done by end of business Friday. And it'll be a big $ one

Comment

• I was talking to my friend last night whos an Eagles fan. He thinks the trade was worth it. I laughed at him.
                        Thee end.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          NFL News: Rumor around the league is that a Redskins- Josh Norman deal could be done by end of business Friday. And it'll be a big $ one
                          Great....more reason for them to put NFC east games in prime time slots.....just to see Norman vs ODB
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Welcome to the light
                            I'll play in 820's league but even there I don't know who have these guys are. I've asked everyone to have their screen name in their info but most don't.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Great....more reason for them to put NFC east games in prime time slots.....just to see Norman vs ODB
                              Odells going to eat him up, cant wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                I'll play in 820's league but even there I don't know who have these guys are. I've asked everyone to have their screen name in their info but most don't.
                                Despite football being my obvious favorite sport, I find fantasy football to be my very least favorite of the games.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X