• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'll play in 820's league
    Meh, maybe well vote on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      NFL News: Rumor around the league is that a Redskins- Josh Norman deal could be done by end of business Friday. And it'll be a big $ one

Awesome! Gotta love it when the competition takes themselves out of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        Awesome! Gotta love it when the competition takes themselves out of the game.
        Competition? Does Norman wear speedos too?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          Competition? Does Norman wear speedos too?
          I spend a lot of time in Europe

Comment

For the frugal sort you can save it in a bottle

eat that Jim Croce!

Comment

.....SOMEONE has gotta buy all those mass produced Euopean handbags....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• "Why did all you wrestlers wear fanny packs up until a few years ago?!"
                "I don't know....can you think of a better way to carry 700 Somas at a time?"
                ".....guess not..."
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• anyone watching Vikings?

Comment

anyone watching Vikings?
                    helllll yeeeaaaaa
                    love that show
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      helllll yeeeaaaaa
                      love that show
                      "Kiiiingg Ragnar, dat is my name"

One my favorite characters ever. I missed last night.

Comment

"Kiiiingg Ragnar, dat is my name"

One my favorite characters ever. I missed last night.
                        Yea I Didn't watch yet either. Yea he's great! I also like how Lagertha becomes increasingly more badass. She straight up murdered like 3 people this season, not in battle, lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea I Didn't watch yet either. Yea he's great! I also like how Lagertha becomes increasingly more badass. She straight up murdered like 3 people this season, not in battle, lol
                          I like her but I think her parts kind of lame to be honest. I mean come on, Earl? really? Pc garbage at its finest. The shield maidans cool though.

Comment

I like her but I think her parts kind of lame to be honest. I mean come on, Earl? really? Pc garbage at its finest. The shield maidans cool though.
                            how is it pc? She had to kill people to get her position lol. what about THAT says PC to you!?
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

how is it pc? She had to kill people to get her position lol. what about THAT says PC to you!?
                              a girl earl is lame and seemed forced. Some guy would come along, challenge her and kill her.
                              Im sure they acted as earls when men went raiding, but who was really in charge when **** hit the fan and Earl Borg invaded Kattegat? It wasnt Aslaug, it was Rollo. She actually turned into a huge drama queen. " I dont want to stay there, its dirty, whaa wha whaaa"

Comment

a girl earl is lame and seemed forced. Some guy would come along, challenge her and kill her.
                                Im sure they acted as earls when men went raiding, but who was really in charge when **** hit the fan and Earl Borg invaded Kattegat? It wasnt Aslaug, it was Rollo. She actually turned into a huge drama queen. " I dont want to stay there, its dirty, whaa wha whaaa"
                                lolllll
                                I can't say you're wrong....but, I think she's intentionally built as the character who's supposed to be most similar to Ragnar....well aside from Bjorn maybe. But, meaning, she's spent her whole life with him, and she's supposed to be calculated, and smart, and be the closest thing to a male Viking leader....that's why I never viewed it the way you do.
                                I don't really understand the dynamic that the 2 of them(and Bjorn) have currently....like are they supposed to be still in love or w/e? I know Ragnar hates his ***** wife, and Lagertha seems to be a LONE WOLF lol, but it's weird....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X