Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to working mornings again, which means I'm back in the dungeon that is THEE thread.

Ok so I've been on another planet for the past 6 months and don't know anything about college ball. Who are we drafting this thursday? All I know is there's this Myles Jack kid who's supposed to be the next LT but he has a bum knee and now people are having second doubts.

Someone fill me in on what's happened since the SB.....ok go:

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      I think she's beautiful.

Not that that's got anything to do with whether a dude is a cheater or not.
      shes fiiiEEne

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        shes fiiiEEne

I'll be right back

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          I think she's beautiful.

Not that that's got anything to do with whether a dude is a cheater or not.
          She is undeniably attractive. How much so I think depends one each individual's personal tastes though. Not sure I can define my personal tastes very well, but if history is any indication I tend to gravitate towards blondes and she is most decidedly not a natural blonde.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
            Back to working mornings again, which means I'm back in the dungeon that is THEE thread.

Ok so I've been on another planet for the past 6 months and don't know anything about college ball. Who are we drafting this thursday? All I know is there's this Myles Jack kid who's supposed to be the next LT but he has a bum knee and now people are having second doubts.

Someone fill me in on what's happened since the SB.....ok go:
            Jack is nothing like LT, but he looks like he will be a great LB in a 4-3 defense, or any defense. The fear is that his knee condition is degenerative. The Giants seem high on another LB, Leonard Floyd, which many around here fear for his longevity due to age being 24 at the start of the season, so many of those support taking the younger Jack and have no such issues with his career longevity. Because of course 24 is much more debilitating of a condition than a degenerative knee condition.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Jack is nothing like LT, but he looks like he will be a great LB in a 4-3 defense, or any defense. The fear is that his knee condition is degenerative. The Giants seem high on another LB, Leonard Floyd, which many around here fear for his longevity due to age being 24 at the start of the season, so many of those support taking the younger Jack and have no such issues with his career longevity. Because of course 24 is much more debilitating of a condition than a degenerative knee condition.
              Yea I watched some highlight tape of Floyd, seems legit. However I refuse to ever entertain the thought that we will draft a linebacker in the first round of the draft so long as Reese is still GM, so I wonder what we'll do.

Whatever happens, I really hope we don't draft another offensive lineman in the first round.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                Yea I watched some highlight tape of Floyd, seems legit. However I refuse to ever entertain the thought that we will draft a linebacker in the first round of the draft so long as Reese is still GM, so I wonder what we'll do.

Whatever happens, I really hope we don't draft another offensive lineman in the first round.
                He gets after the QB, so I think they will make an exception. Same reason they had Mack at the top of the board recently. Funny thing is, if Jack was fully healthy and they were both sitting there at 10, the Giants would still take Floyd over him.

Comment

• Another one of MH threads is in the process of being hijacked.

Comment

Another one of MH threads is in the process of being hijacked.
                    What are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      What are you talking about?
                      you know damn well which one haha

Comment

• gloomy days like today make me so ****ing tired....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

you know damn well which one haha
                          You mean the one about drinks? How was that hijacked?

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            gloomy days like today make me so ****ing tired....
                            Its snowing up here...****ing nasty

Comment

• jeez...that sucks B

Anyone having issues with the boards, where certain functions freeze up? I cant quote anything...I just get an unresponsive page. same with the reply button...
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                jeez...that sucks B

Anyone having issues with the boards, where certain functions freeze up? I cant quote anything...I just get an unresponsive page. same with the reply button...
                                negative

Comment

Working...
                                X