• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well aren't you special....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Look at all the General Managers and talent scouts on the forums today!! It's really too bad some of these burger flippers don't run our team. We'd win the Super Bowl every year!!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        I agree with this completely.
        Thank god someone with some sense and perspective, I thought I was in a twilight zone episode or something.
        Last edited by jmike; 04-29-2016, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• I like the Apple pick. I was wrong, I didn't think the Giants would have him over Hargreaves, should have known better, oh well. But I said a while ago that Apple was the best CB after Ramsey in the draft and would be a better player than Hargreaves. Very glad I was wrong about who the Giants would have preferred and they got the better player.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            I like the Apple pick. I was wrong, I didn't think the Giants would have him over Hargreaves, should have known better, oh well. But I said a while ago that Apple was the best CB after Ramsey in the draft and would be a better player than Hargreaves. Very glad I was wrong about who the Giants would have preferred and they got the better player.
            I like that he's taller (and faster) than Hargreaves. I'm not a college guy though so I don't have that analysis to provide.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Well aren't you special....
              No. Just older I think

Comment

No. Just older I think
                I'm a strapping young lad...........................who sometimes feels like he's 60. NO BIG DEAL
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I like that he's taller (and faster) than Hargreaves. I'm not a college guy though so I don't have that analysis to provide.
                  Me neither, I go by other people who I trust opinions on these things. Each and every one of them said Apple is a top 15 player in this draft and better than all the other CBs except Ramsey.

Comment

I only like him at the right price.

Comment

I only like him at the right price.
                      FIRST!!!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        Me neither, I go by other people who I trust opinions on these things. Each and every one of them said Apple is a top 15 player in this draft and better than all the other CBs except Ramsey.
                        Yes, I do recall numerous pre-draft "rankings" or whatever you want to call them....scouting reports?....listing him as a top 15 talent.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I absolutely love how everyone on tagf hates this pick and purports to know more than the FO. While I do no draft prep myself because we pay people to do that, it does comfort me a bit that everyone thinks it's a bad pick.

Hopefully it just gets better in round 2.

And I'm gonna be first to mention right price on every potential FA thread this offseason. Every one.

Comment

• This reminds me of the Odell pick as he was a player I liked a lot but didn't think he would be the pick because his reported "value" was somewhere between the Giants 1st and 2nd round picks. Glad I was wrong about that and am glad I was wrong here also, hopefully it turns out as well as it did that time.

Comment

• I really don't listen to any of it...........it's not like I'd take too kindly to someone telling me how to do my job. Because someone else wouldn't know.

So everyone should just know: You're not an expert despite your fandom. In fact, youre less knowledgeable than anyone in the NFL
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yes, I do recall numerous pre-draft "rankings" or whatever you want to call them....scouting reports?....listing him as a top 15 talent.
                                Apple is a slight reach but he's an OK pick.

My problem is not drafting Tunsil when he dropped in our lap.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X