This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Wait, you mean you're NOT an expert?!?! Holy ****....I thought everyone who was a member of the boards was a licensed NFL scout and General Manager!!!
    I don't think you need a license to be a scout. I'm sure the team gives them some credentials for them to show when they visit campuses though.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      I didn't see that, I would find that amusing.
      http://www.circasports.com/posts/315...ts-of-all-time
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I don't think you need a license to be a scout. I'm sure the team gives them some credentials for them to show when they visit campuses though.
        lol I was being sarcastic, I always forget that you don't know what that is.....kinda like Drax the Destroyer.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol I was being sarcastic, I always forget that you don't know what that is.....kinda like Drax the Destroyer.

Comment

Not really like him at all, he's quite large while I am not. Plus I have more hair. And isn't he blue? I'm not blue, well on Halloween sometimes I am, or on gloomy days when pondering not so fun times in my life. But at least I cheer up easily, shove that **** in a bottle and move on.

Comment

Not really like him at all, he's quite large while I am not. Plus I have more hair. And isn't he blue? I'm not blue, well on Halloween sometimes I am, or on gloomy days when pondering not so fun times in my life. But at least I cheer up easily, shove that **** in a bottle and move on.
              BLUEtista!!!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Thanks, not as funny as I thought.

Comment

Thanks, not as funny as I thought.
                  lol I guess. I found it entertaining how wrong he was.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

BLUEtista!!!
                    huh?

Comment

lol I guess. I found it entertaining how wrong he was.
                      With how wrong he usually is, I figured these would have been worse.

Comment

huh?
                        People in the wrestling world would call Dave Batista that when he was Drax.....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                          thanks Dezz ....while I miss them dearly... they are not suffering any more
                          My sincerest condolences Byron. Sorry to hear that.

Comment

• hey LT, what's crackin' ?
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                              well as you all know I have dogs ... And them dogs like to dig holes. Last summer I reworked all the fencing and laid chain link wire down on the ground in front of the new fencing and then buried it all and reseeded it ...Well that stopped them from digging along the fence line....But now they're digging up against the house foundation and other places..... Getting someone in here to fix the damn mess is a pain and costly ...So I made the move on a new tractor

http://www.machinefinder.com/images/...1708_large.jpg

can't beat'em , join'em
                              Dog experts claim that you can make sandbox dedicated for them, put toys in it, encourage them... and they'll confine their digging to that.
                              I take mine to the bay just about all year long, for swimming and all the digging in the sand that she wants - seems to keep her happy and knocked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by lttaylor56 View Post
                                My sincerest condolences Byron. Sorry to hear that.
                                Thanks B ...good to see ya man hope all is well with you

Comment

Working...
                                X