This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
    Dog experts claim that you can make sandbox dedicated for them, put toys in it, encourage them... and they'll confine their digging to that.
    I take mine to the bay just about all year long, for swimming and all the digging in the sand that she wants - seems to keep her happy and knocked out.
    Interesting , its complicated here we have 8 dogs getting them all to play in a sandbox could take years let alone teaching them to pick up their toys... haha first thing I do before I mow is go around and pick all that stuff up . But hear what your saying, we have a solid acre of land fenced off where they can run during the day, we have a camp we take them to when we can. We also fill up a plastic kids pool for them they like getting hold of the water hose or having one of us spray them ... I'll be able to get everything fixed back up and keep up much easier with the tractor.....Thanks for your response JR I appreciate it

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      Interesting , its complicated here we have 8 dogs getting them all to play in a sandbox could take years let alone teaching them to pick up their toys... haha first thing I do before I mow is go around and pick all that stuff up . But hear what your saying, we have a solid acre of land fenced off where they can run during the day, we have a camp we take them to when we can. We also fill up a plastic kids pool for them they like getting hold of the water hose or having one of us spray them ... I'll be able to get everything fixed back up and keep up much easier with the tractor.....Thanks for your response JR I appreciate it
      My pleasure! 8 dogs sounds like an awful lot to keep track of. We also have a plastic pool - it's great for the dog to cool off in, especially if you refill with fresh hose water each day. I get my feet in, too - feels great after work in the summer. Low budget relaxation...

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
        Dog experts claim that you can make sandbox dedicated for them, put toys in it, encourage them... and they'll confine their digging to that.
        I take mine to the bay just about all year long, for swimming and all the digging in the sand that she wants - seems to keep her happy and knocked out.
        Pick one spot in the yard where you want a hole and bury something small that smells good, just jam a long pike into the ground and drop it in. Once the dog digs it up, repeat in the bottom of the hole until the whole is big enough for what you want. Maybe plant a tree, saves some back breaking work. Maybe build a cellar for storage or mushroom cultivation. Make you dog's obsession work for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          Pick one spot in the yard where you want a hole and bury something small that smells good, just jam a long pike into the ground and drop it in. Once the dog digs it up, repeat in the bottom of the hole until the whole is big enough for what you want. Maybe plant a tree, saves some back breaking work. Maybe build a cellar for storage or mushroom cultivation. Make you dog's obsession work for you.

My Dad this when we were kids. He just kept making the dog dig until the hole was big enough to fit the dog.

Then it stopped.

Comment

• errrbody like the draft?
            Liking Shepard. I dont know why every ones comparing him to Cruz. Hes smaller, not as bulky, looks even more agile.

I wonder if hell be playing mostly wide out

Comment

• In an interview with Sirius NFL Radio, Antrel Rolle stated that he is 100% committed to playing next season and wants to return to the Giants.

Im not opposed. Our safteys are young

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                In an interview with Sirius NFL Radio, Antrel Rolle stated that he is 100% committed to playing next season and wants to return to the Giants.

Im not opposed. Our safteys are young
                I kinda want him on the team because he's a leadership voice on defense.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  I kinda want him on the team because he's a leadership voice on defense.

Only if we overpay for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    Only if we overpay for him.
                    oh yea, definitely. I thought that went without saying....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I'm working this both sides now.

On one thread I state we need to overpay him on the other I state we should pay him more than one onion per game. That way I'm sure to piss someone off

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        I'm working this both sides now.

On one thread I state we need to overpay him on the other I state we should pay him more than one onion per game. That way I'm sure to piss someone off
                        What's up, I like your style
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• It's not as much fun as my DonaldJTrump character on the TruthDig message boards, but it's entertaining.

To me.

And that's really all that matters.

Comment

• EAT
                            SLEEP
                            PINT GLASS
                            REPEAT
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              errrbody like the draft?
                              Liking Shepard. I dont know why every ones comparing him to Cruz. Hes smaller, not as bulky, looks even more agile.

I wonder if hell be playing mostly wide out
                              Loved it
                              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• With Enzo Amore on the shelf in the coming weeks it means he's got more time to **** wit you j-brones, how ya doin

still 3+ months until preseason...how ya doin

I wish I could run down the beach into my own arms but that's impossible, how ya doin
                                Bada Boom, realest guy in the room....HOW YOU DOOOOINNNN'???!!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X