X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Comment

Its going great, Im just not an attention ***** like all you losers.

Interesting. And my birthday just passed a few weeks ago and you didn't see me whoring it up on the boards about it now did ya?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          Interesting. And my birthday just passed a few weeks ago and you didn't see me whoring it up on the boards about it now did ya?

"Did somebody say who'ar?"

Comment

• Jeeez theres so much faceebook drama playing out on my news feed. This couple I know just broke up I guess but so much of its getting put on facebook. It would almost be comical if they didnt have a kid. This girl started a gofundme thing with a picture of her son.

Who does this type of ****? Who wants to air out their dirty laundry like that? People are crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

looks like my crappy Senator.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                looks like my crappy Senator.
                lol it does.

Comment

Jeeez theres so much faceebook drama playing out on my news feed. This couple I know just broke up I guess but so much of its getting put on facebook. It would almost be comical if they didnt have a kid. This girl started a gofundme thing with a picture of her son.

Who does this type of ****? Who wants to air out their dirty laundry like that? People are crazy.
                  What?! A Gofundme for what?!
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    What?! A Gofundme for what?!
                    For her and her kid Im guessing.

Comment

For her and her kid Im guessing.
                      That **** is so confusing to me. GoFundMe has it's good uses, but....go look at the **** you see on it, and 50% of it is complete and utter bull****. Just people looking for someone to give them money for no reason.

I'm very curious to see what that girl put in the description of the page. "me and the baby daddy broke up, and he wont give money so I need money, cuz I got this baby of his, and he needs to eat, so....give me your money please."
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        That **** is so confusing to me. GoFundMe has it's good uses, but....go look at the **** you see on it, and 50% of it is complete and utter bull****. Just people looking for someone to give them money for no reason.

I'm very curious to see what that girl put in the description of the page. "me and the baby daddy broke up, and he wont give money so I need money, cuz I got this baby of his, and he needs to eat, so....give me your money please."
                        Trying to find it, I think she took it down. But basically yea thats what it said.
                        He works hard though, cant knock the guy. Shes a little out there, always has been.

Comment

• my poor Yanks

Comment

my poor Yanks
                            they aren't poor, probably the richest sports franchise

Comment

Trying to find it, I think she took it down. But basically yea thats what it said.
                              He works hard though, cant knock the guy. Shes a little out there, always has been.
                              I would like to go on GoFundMe to raise enough money to live the lifestyle that I would like to be accustomed to.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                they aren't poor, probably the richest sports franchise
                                Ohhh thats right. Youre a Philli fan

Comment

Working...
                                X