X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menzeil is a frekin mess.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
      I knew the "real man" comment would rile someone - it always does. Thanks for not letting me down. Didn't hear Strahan was gay, just that he's fooling around with some young convict girl.
      Didn't "rile" me, just don't understand what you meant by it. I've known many men in my life and each was very different, never did I question if any of them were a real man. So my question remains, what separates a "real man" vs a what, fake man? I'm am guessing it must involve more than the lump of flesh dangling between your legs and often starving your brains from much needed blood flow.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Menzeil is a frekin mess.
        What did he do now?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          What did he do now?
          http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15...rance-thursday

Comment

• I usually don't bother paying attention to him. He is a mess. Gotta love the smirk in his mug shot.

Comment

Didn't "rile" me, just don't understand what you meant by it. I've known many men in my life and each was very different, never did I question if any of them were a real man. So my question remains, what separates a "real man" vs a what, fake man? I'm am guessing it must involve more than the lump of flesh dangling between your legs and often starving your brains from much needed blood flow.
              You have a flair for the melodrama.........

And there is a huge difference between "real men" and less than real men.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                You have a flair for the melodrama.........

And there is a huge difference between "real men" and less than real men.
                No melodrama, genuine curiosity. Please share the distinction.

Comment

No melodrama, genuine curiosity. Please share the distinction.
                  A real man goes without for the sake of his family.
                  A real man never criticizes his wife or girlfriend in front of his friends.
                  A real man takes the keys from friends when they've had too much to drink
                  A real man respects women
                  A real man is a source of strength to others

A real man does the right thing when doing the right thing isn't fashionable.

Comment

A real man goes without for the sake of his family.
                    A real man never criticizes his wife or girlfriend in front of his friends.
                    A real man takes the keys from friends when they've had too much to drink
                    A real man respects women
                    A real man is a source of strength to others

A real man does the right thing when doing the right thing isn't fashionable.
                    Ah, makes good sense. Thanks for that. Makes me think that several of the men I knew, I should have questioned their status as a "real man".

Which begs back to the original point of how do those rules prevent Strahan from being on a morning talk show?

Comment

Ah, makes good sense. Thanks for that. Makes me think that several of the men I knew, I should have questioned their status as a "real man".

Which begs back to the original point of how do those rules prevent Strahan from being on a morning talk show?
                      I have no idea. What does Michael Strahan have to do with anything?

Comment

I have no idea. What does Michael Strahan have to do with anything?
                        It is where the original question popped up. Somebody on the thread felt Strahan wasn't a real man because he was on the morning talk show with Kelly Ripa. I didn't see the connection and asked about it, which led here. So the original question remains, but I do appreciate you clarifying the definition. Also finding I wish I knew more real men.

Comment

I already said he made a bad decision. I said it here when he first did it, too. I understand that he's involved in some sort of catfight, now.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                            I already said he made a bad decision. I said it here when he first did it, too. I understand that he's involved in some sort of catfight, now.
                            Still doesn't seem to fit with the distinctions that MH shared.

Comment

Still doesn't seem to fit with the distinctions that MH shared.
                              Real men dont do girly talk shows. There, I said it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Real men dont do girly talk shows. There, I said it.
                                Thank you! You can sit and chat about whatever with women, if it makes them happy. You don't go on TV making a career of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X