This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Too bad, I hear his gift bag puts Jeter's to shame.
    one would have to know what Jeter is toting to have some perspective to even imagine what that means in terms of Mikes gift bag ... no ?

Comment

• Uh oh shes going after Jeter again..

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
        one would have to know what Jeter is toting to have some perspective to even imagine what that means in terms of Mikes gift bag ... no ?
        LMAO, not what I meant, but it works.

Jeter left a gift bag of a night with Jeter memorabilia in the after a night with Derek limo waiting for them. Included an autographed picture among other things. He is such an arrogant, slimy, sleazebag....makes my skin crawl, ugh.

Comment

Jeter left a gift bag of a night with Jeter memorabilia in the after a night with Derek limo waiting for them. Included an autographed picture among other things. He is such an arrogant, slimy, sleazebag....makes my skin crawl, ugh.
          I know! what kind of piece of **** short stop leaves an autograph picture for fans?! What scum!

Comment

It is where the original question popped up. Somebody on the thread felt Strahan wasn't a real man because he was on the morning talk show with Kelly Ripa. I didn't see the connection and asked about it, which led here. So the original question remains, but I do appreciate you clarifying the definition. Also finding I wish I knew more real men.

Hellooooooo Betty!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Im a savage

Grinder!

Comment

Say what you want; I thought the spa day and seaweed facial were fabulous.

I gave the autographed baseballs and game tickets to my nephew.

Comment

haha... I had no clue what you were talking about I don't follow baseball at all .. I didn't even know Mike S was leaving the morning show till yesterday had it not been brought up here I might never had known ...I just don't do sports media anymore ....I did get up to speed a little on MS yesterday .... its a whatever to me really to much drama...

Comment

nobody got my freddy savage joke.
                    Yes and it WAS funny.

Don't let the bad people get you down Dezz.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Yes and it WAS funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        I still dont know if Clairs attractive or not. One minute "hmm ok, you look alright.", the next

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Yes and it WAS funny.

we have to cheer Jmike up. A happy Jmike might make better jokes.

Comment

we have to cheer Jmike up. A happy Jmike might make better jokes.

Now that might be the biggest reach of the last couple of weeks.

Comment

• "I aint seen the sun in, 3 damn daaaays."

More like 5 or so.

Comment

• I ain't seen the sun shine in...THREE DAMN DAYSSSS
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                                X