Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    "I aint seen the sun in, 3 damn daaaays."

    More like 5 or so.
    Well, the sun is trying to peek out now. Sure hope there's more of the same tomorrow - for Mother's Day. Much better to be outside with family and keep that damn TV off.

    Comment


    • I was enjoying the rain. It was cold, I laid out on my roof and just let it rain on me a while the other day, it was nice. Rain gets the shaft, but it is usually quite nice.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
        I was enjoying the rain. It was cold, I laid out on my roof and just let it rain on me a while the other day, it was nice. Rain gets the shaft, but it is usually quite nice.
        Yea I like that weather too. Nice and cool, the airs crissssp. Summer blows, too hot.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Yea I like that weather too. Nice and cool, the airs crissssp. Summer blows, too hot.
          100% agree

          Comment


          • Im reading the new ghostbusters trailer has the most dislikes on youtube.

            GOOD!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Im reading the new ghostbusters trailer has the most dislikes on youtube.

              GOOD!
              most ever? I find that hard to believe.

              Comment


              • http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...n-youtube.html

                Comment


                • so it has only been on youtube for a few days and racked up more dislikes than any other trailer ever? Pretty amazing accomplishment. I'm surprised it got enough views to even get that. Nobody I know even cares that there is a remake.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    so it has only been on youtube for a few days and racked up more dislikes than any other trailer ever? Pretty amazing accomplishment. I'm surprised it got enough views to even get that. Nobody I know even cares that there is a remake.
                    fanboys are angry.

                    Comment


                    • So I watched the trailer...looks terrible.

                      Figure a trailer is the best 2 or 3 minutes of clips from a movie and the trailer is bad, does not bode well.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        So I watched the trailer...looks terrible.

                        Figure a trailer is the best 2 or 3 minutes of clips from a movie and the trailer is bad, does not bode well.
                        I blame the women.

                        Comment


                        • finna wreck dis shakespeare finel
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            I blame the women.
                            of course you do

                            Comment


                            • Show and tell, just a gaaaaame I play
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                of course you do
                                You guys are always touching everything. LEave it alone!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X