X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    "I aint seen the sun in, 3 damn daaaays."

More like 5 or so.
    Well, the sun is trying to peek out now. Sure hope there's more of the same tomorrow - for Mother's Day. Much better to be outside with family and keep that damn TV off.

Comment

• I was enjoying the rain. It was cold, I laid out on my roof and just let it rain on me a while the other day, it was nice. Rain gets the shaft, but it is usually quite nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        I was enjoying the rain. It was cold, I laid out on my roof and just let it rain on me a while the other day, it was nice. Rain gets the shaft, but it is usually quite nice.
        Yea I like that weather too. Nice and cool, the airs crissssp. Summer blows, too hot.

Comment

Yea I like that weather too. Nice and cool, the airs crissssp. Summer blows, too hot.
          100% agree

Comment

• Im reading the new ghostbusters trailer has the most dislikes on youtube.

GOOD!

Comment

Im reading the new ghostbusters trailer has the most dislikes on youtube.

GOOD!
              most ever? I find that hard to believe.

Comment

• http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...n-youtube.html

Comment

• so it has only been on youtube for a few days and racked up more dislikes than any other trailer ever? Pretty amazing accomplishment. I'm surprised it got enough views to even get that. Nobody I know even cares that there is a remake.

Comment

so it has only been on youtube for a few days and racked up more dislikes than any other trailer ever? Pretty amazing accomplishment. I'm surprised it got enough views to even get that. Nobody I know even cares that there is a remake.
                    fanboys are angry.

Comment

• So I watched the trailer...looks terrible.

Figure a trailer is the best 2 or 3 minutes of clips from a movie and the trailer is bad, does not bode well.

Comment

So I watched the trailer...looks terrible.

Figure a trailer is the best 2 or 3 minutes of clips from a movie and the trailer is bad, does not bode well.
                        I blame the women.

Comment

• finna wreck dis shakespeare finel
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I blame the women.
                            of course you do

Comment

• Show and tell, just a gaaaaame I play
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

of course you do
                                You guys are always touching everything. LEave it alone!

Comment

Working...
                                X