Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didnt realize ESPN got rid of Cris Carter too. Good, I hated that guy.

Comment

• http://www.foxnews.com/science/2016/...his-house.html

cool stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Yea, Beyonce taught me a new racial term.
        haha yea, it's become more popular as of late due to her, but it's been around for like....idk, 6-7 years?
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I didnt realize ESPN got rid of Cris Carter too. Good, I hated that guy.
          Lots of companies doing spring cleaning lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            Lots of companies doing spring cleaning lol
            Hes a smug ****** that was always wrong

Comment

• Get with any hookers Pizzle?

Comment

I didnt realize ESPN got rid of Cris Carter too. Good, I hated that guy.
                Well that doesn't make sense. Have you ever met him? Or do you just hate how he performs on TV and it has a negative effect on your viewing enjoyment?

Comment

Hes a smug ****** that was always wrong
                  Highly unlikely that he was always wrong. The odds of a human being being always wrong are astronomical. Plus he could not have achieved any success in this world if he has been "always" wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    Well that doesn't make sense. Have you ever met him? Or do you just hate how he performs on TV and it has a negative effect on your viewing enjoyment?
                    The latter. But I am an outstanding judge of character, the best there is most likely, and that man is a pompous ***.

He needs to take some notes from Derek.

Comment

Get with any hookers Pizzle?
                      .....no

You know that's not my style.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Highly unlikely that he was always wrong. The odds of a human being being always wrong are astronomical. Plus he could not have achieved any success in this world if he has been "always" wrong.
                        Ill put it this way, whenever I saw him make a prediction, it was always wrong.

Comment

The latter. But I am an outstanding judge of character, the best there is most likely, and that man is a pompous ***.

He needs to take some notes from Derek.
                          Somehow DB Jeter is a bastion of good character? His PR team sure has all you fools snowed. I never met Carter, but I do not like his on air persona and would not be surprised if he is equally insufferable in real life based on things I have heard him say or do away from the camera.

Comment

Ill put it this way, whenever I saw him make a prediction, it was always wrong.
                            It seems to me that they might be getting away from the personalities, and moving more toward news again, which I like. Every news agency should follow suit. talking heads, pundits, etc.....I don't have time or patience for that ****. Just give me the straight news.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Somehow DB Jeter is a bastion of good character? His PR team sure has all you fools snowed. I never met Carter, but I do not like his on air persona and would not be surprised if he is equally insufferable in real life based on things I have heard him say or do away from the camera.
                              Well if you could elaborate a little I might be able to reevaluate my judgement on the Great Captain.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                It seems to me that they might be getting away from the personalities, and moving more toward news again, which I like. Every news agency should follow suit. talking heads, pundits, etc.....I don't have time or patience for that ****. Just give me the straight news.
                                Good. I wonder if their numbers were low so they decided to shake everything up. I wouldnt doubt it. Nobody cares what Keshawn Johnson and Carter had to say. Even Dika, hes ok but he just starts rambling and mumbling at the end of everything he says. haha

Comment

Working...
                                X