Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WR Ben Edwards tore his ACL during Saturday's rookie minicamp practice, per sources. He's on IR

Something in the Jersey water that eats away at acls

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      WR Ben Edwards tore his ACL during Saturday's rookie minicamp practice, per sources. He's on IR

Something in the Jersey water that eats away at acls
      Who?
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Good. I wonder if their numbers were low so they decided to shake everything up. I wouldnt doubt it. Nobody cares what Keshawn Johnson and Carter had to say. Even Dika, hes ok but he just starts rambling and mumbling at the end of everything he says. haha
        I think that's definitely the case. The reason people get so nostalgic about Sportscenter in the 90s, is because the ANCHORS were the personalities. There wasn't this celebrity obsession people have today. Nobody cares about some random player color commentary about EVERY.SINGLE.TOPIC!!!!
        Just give me news.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Good. I wonder if their numbers were low so they decided to shake everything up. I wouldnt doubt it. Nobody cares what Keshawn Johnson and Carter had to say. Even Dika, hes ok but he just starts rambling and mumbling at the end of everything he says. haha
          Then why did they hire Moss to replace him?

Comment

Well if you could elaborate a little I might be able to reevaluate my judgement on the Great Captain.
            Nope, keep your delusions.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Somehow DB Jeter is a bastion of good character? His PR team sure has all you fools snowed. I never met Carter, but I do not like his on air persona and would not be surprised if he is equally insufferable in real life based on things I have heard him say or do away from the camera.
              Nobody cares about Jeter's personal life. He never killed anyone, or committed any crimes or anything like that. We don't have to judge his character. He's just a good dude who "got around" and maintained the single life for all these years. He's universally loved in NY for being the face of NY Sports for 3 decades and NOT being a complete piece of ****.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                Nobody cares about Jeter's personal life. He never killed anyone, or committed any crimes or anything like that. We don't have to judge his character. He's just a good dude who "got around" and maintained the single life for all these years. He's universally loved in NY for being the face of NY Sports for 3 decades and NOT being a complete piece of ****.
                Exactly!

Snowed.

Comment

He lived the dream.

Comment

• Hes still living the dream.

Comment

Exactly!

Snowed.
                      Ok, now I don't get it....
                      We all know of Jeter's track record with women. Is that all you're referring to? Because that's something nobody should care about.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Hes still living the dream.
                        Follow your DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAMSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Ok, now I don't get it....
                          We all know of Jeter's track record with women. Is that all you're referring to? Because that's something nobody should care about.
                          I am referring to nothing I would expect you to know about. I am neither willing nor able to discuss it here. I do not like him as a person. I have valid reasons for it. I am both bothered by and impressed by how well he is able to maintain such a positive public persona.

Comment

I am neither willing nor able to discuss it here.
                            So you were stalking Derek and he filed a restraining order on you? You wouldnt be the first.

Comment

I am referring to nothing I would expect you to know about. I am neither willing nor able to discuss it here. I do not like him as a person. I have valid reasons for it. I am both bothered by and impressed by how well he is able to maintain such a positive public persona.
                              You don't have to tell me....BUT....what you DO have to tell me is:
                              does it involve you personally? A loved one? Did he do something that greatly impacted you or a loved one??
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

So you were stalking Derek and he filed a restraining order on you? You wouldnt be the first.
                                You were his most recent, from what I know.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X