This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    You were his most recent, from what I know.
    Jeter is bae.

Comment

You don't have to tell me....BUT....what you DO have to tell me is:
      does it involve you personally? A loved one? Did he do something that greatly impacted you or a loved one??
      Not going to answer that. Really, I need to shut up about it, but I just hate him so much and I have a terrible filter.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Not going to answer that. Really, I need to shut up about it, but I just hate him so much and I have a terrible filter.
        Its a free country girl, speak ya mind.

Comment

• Bro Montana said he would take Eli over Tony Romo on Boomer today.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Its a free country girl, speak ya mind.
            I tend to, which is the problem.

Comment

I'm a good listener.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

juuuust tell us so we can tease you for the day and move on. Always with the dramatics.

Comment

juuuust tell us so we can tease you for the day and move on. Always with the dramatics.
                  I'm an AAAAAAAADICT for DRAMAAAAAAAATICS, I confuse the two for loooooooove
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Hardly always. Tease me all you want, I usually have fun with it, except for when I am particularly cranky.

Comment

I'm an AAAAAAAADICT for DRAMAAAAAAAATICS, I confuse the two for loooooooove

Comment

Hardly always. Tease me all you want, I usually have fun with it, except for when I am particularly cranky.
                        You always seem fairly cranky, jmike....I mean....let's say there was a cranky scale that didn't even involve GREAT moods.....1 being not so cranky, 10 being UNBEARABLE.....you operate at like a 3 most of the time....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You always seem fairly cranky, jmike....I mean....let's say there was a cranky scale that didn't even involve GREAT moods.....1 being not so cranky, 10 being UNBEARABLE.....you operate at like a 3 most of the time....
                          Not even close. I'm not the bubbly sort that Beth is, but I am usually in a good and chipper mood. I tend to find the enjoyment in every situation I am in and enjoy making jokes about everything, even bad jokes. Since the bad ventriloquist joke, nobody complains when I don't show up at funerals. I just doesn't come through well in text because I tend to be a blunt person.

Comment

• I would have laughed at the ventriloquist joke if that helps...........

Comment

I would have laughed at the ventriloquist joke if that helps...........
                              can't lie....I probably would too.....DEPENDING on who's funeral lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I would have laughed at the ventriloquist joke if that helps...........
                                I think it would have gone over better if my lips weren't moving and her jaw wasn't sewn shut. But idk, I was drunk. Good news is I didn't have the mass to pull her out of the coffin when I fell over. Though there is a good picture of me hanging onto her collar to hold me up as I sit on the floor. Not my finest moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X