This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    You always seem fairly cranky, jmike....I mean....let's say there was a cranky scale that didn't even involve GREAT moods.....1 being not so cranky, 10 being UNBEARABLE.....you operate at like a 3 most of the time....
    Cranky scale.......
    1-Byron
    10- Morehead.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Cranky scale.......
      1-Byron
      10- Morehead.
      hmmm....accurate. Though I don't feel that Byron belongs on the cranky scale UNLESS he's cranky. Whereas Morehead LIVES on the cranky scale.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Though I do apologize that I seem cranky all the time. I am really not. Everyone takes me so seriously on these boards all the time when mostly I'm just goofing around.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          Though I do apologize that I seem cranky all the time. I am really not. Everyone takes me so seriously on these boards all the time when mostly I'm just goofing around.
          No, no need to apologize. I think the problem is that 1) your posts read as very serious for some reason(no idea why), OR, 2) your jokes are so bad that I just assume you are serious because nobody's jokes can be that bad

=D
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

No, no need to apologize. I think the problem is that 1) your posts read as very serious for some reason(no idea why), OR, 2) your jokes are so bad that I just assume you are serious because nobody's jokes can be that bad

=D
            LOL, my jokes are usually better. I save the bad ones for here since you enjoy them so much.

Comment

LOL, my jokes are usually better. I save the bad ones for here since you enjoy them so much.
              Fine.....just don't be insulted when I constantly tell you how much I hate you......
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yes, jmike has a beth, and I have a Becky Lynch! =D

I'm back from Vegas, *****esssssss

You were gone?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Thanks.

I'll present this to my teenaged kids at dinner tonight and use it to make them feel like slackers.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Bro Montana said he would take Eli over Tony Romo on Boomer today.

That can't possibly be news. They're both very good QBs and one of them has 2 SBs.

Is there actually another option? I mean for people who actually know something about football? Not the tagf crew..

Comment

Though I do apologize that I seem cranky all the time. I am really not. Everyone takes me so seriously on these boards all the time when mostly I'm just goofing around.

As the other resident old guy, I strive to avoid the cranky list. Just as importantly I pretty much never take you seriously. Is that bad?

Comment

Fine.....just don't be insulted when I constantly tell you how much I hate you......
                        insulted?...its the response I am looking for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          As the other resident old guy, I strive to avoid the cranky list. Just as importantly I pretty much never take you seriously. Is that bad?
                          Nope, unless I am being serious. But you should know when that is anyway.

Comment

Nope, unless I am being serious. But you should know when that is anyway.
                            Oh yeah, totally; of course.

That means I can just fake it like I do with my wife, btw imo tbh

Comment

That can't possibly be news. They're both very good QBs and one of them has 2 SBs.

Is there actually another option? I mean for people who actually know something about football? Not the tagf crew..
                              Its the middle of May. Its all the football news I gots

Comment

Oh yeah, totally; of course.

That means I can just fake it like I do with my wife, btw imo tbh
                                Modern pharmaceuticals can now help you so you don't ever have to fake it again.

Comment

Working...
                                X