Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I start my next management gig in HISTORIC HYDE PARK on Monday......gonna last a few months. Not exactly excited about doing this when it's not on my own terms, but...I guess I'll just take the $$ and run....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I love when companies tell you a delivery date, you tell the customer, then the company tells you they havent even shipped it yet.

This phone calls going to be fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I start my next management gig in HISTORIC HYDE PARK on Monday......gonna last a few months. Not exactly excited about doing this when it's not on my own terms, but...I guess I'll just take the $$ and run....
        Give my regards to Bobby Sue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WCFUGCOLLU

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          I love when companies tell you a delivery date, you tell the customer, then the company tells you they havent even shipped it yet.

Well, that's not your fault....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            I love when companies tell you a delivery date, you tell the customer, then the company tells you they havent even shipped it yet.

Tell them it got hung up in shipping because Homeland Security got a tip they were being used to transport chemical weapons and needed to be inspected.

Comment

haha...you're cute....like the customer will care

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                If I ordered something from a store that I knew had to be obtained from a supplier/distributor, and the company I purchased from was still waiting, I know it's not their fault usually.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• It's almost like getting pissed off about something being sold out, as if that's the store's fault.........
                  That's stupid.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

If I ordered something from a store that I knew had to be obtained from a supplier/distributor, and the company I purchased from was still waiting, I know it's not their fault usually.
                    Most people don't think like this

Comment

Most people don't think like this
                      Well, I understand how the world works....soooooo
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

It's almost like getting pissed off about something being sold out, as if that's the store's fault.........
                        That's stupid.
                        People lose their mind when a store sells out of something. I saw one woman start hitting a pharmacy stock kid with her purse because the manufacturer discontinued her favorite deodorant flavor. People are both stupid and nuts as a general rule and I am not quite sure which is more dangerous.

Comment

• Old people here get really frustrated when they ask for free things, like extra checkbook registers, and we're out because our supplier is backordered lol.

And when I order them, I try to stock up, like I'll order 20 of the 30-packs, and they'll only send us like 4 or 5 of the packs >.>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Just got off the phone with her, shes not happy.
                            She frustrated to begin with. She got these ****ty installers and they ****ed the cabinet up so this is the replacement, plus theyre really slow. Theyve been at her house for over two months. Every time I talk to her shes complaining about them.
                            I offered to email her the acknowledgment with the delivery date but she wasnt having that.

Blaaah whatevs, keep swinging, on to the next one.

Comment

People lose their mind when a store sells out of something. I saw one woman start hitting a pharmacy stock kid with her purse because the manufacturer discontinued her favorite deodorant flavor. People are both stupid and nuts as a general rule and I am not quite sure which is more dangerous.
                              Suppose you're right.....but as a general rule, I don't like 99.99999999999% of people anyway, so....those kinds of people just validate my opinion of mankind....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lmao seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X