Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Different for everyone I suppose.

    If anything, it was during the Bush administration where things started going south for my generation. Coming out of school, none of us could find work to pay off debt, let alone start anything resembling a career. It's all kind of snowballed since then.
    Things were pretty good during the early Bush years, then the commies took both houses and everything crashed. Discuss....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Well the two here blaming an presidential administration for personal struggles. It is much like when a football player thanks god for a TD, like it would give a hoot about that random TD.
      lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Big Banks blossoming you say?!?! Hurrayyyyyyyyyyy!!!
        I work for the opposite: Small local Credit Union. You know this, maaaaaan!!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          lol
          I have to wonder if it can hear all the prayers and the thanks if it is like an annoying group text circle that you get dragged into and it just wants to smite them all just to get some peace.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
            Well the two here blaming an presidential administration for personal struggles. It is much like when a football player thanks god for a TD, like it would give a hoot about that random TD.
            Business was dead in my line of work. DEAD. If it werent for Hurricane Sandy many people and myself would be out of a job. The president can push for lower taxes on businesses, hes never done that. Less regulations, never done that.
            Remember what he said to Joe the plumber?
            Remember "If you own a business, you didnt build that"

            Presidents can help create or promote a healthy environment for businesses to grow. This president hasnt done that, hes done the opposite.

            Comment


            • But in all seriousness, Im 30, Im single. Match.com time??????????

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                Not really. But it does answer other things.
                I did great under Carter/Reagan/Bush/Clinton and W. Presidents and Congresses of each party.

                Never have I seen such inept economic policy as I have the last 7 years.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  But in all seriousness, Im 30, Im single. Match.com time??????????

                  I hear Deadhookers.com is very popular these days.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    I hear Deadhookers.com is very popular these days.
                    I need a good gal, not some who'ah.

                    Comment


                    • My favorite foods are milk steak, cheese, and jellybeans
                      My hobbies include magnets and huffing spray paint
                      My likes are ghouls, little green ones to be precise
                      My dislikes are peoples knees

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        My favorite foods are milk steak, cheese, and jellybeans
                        My hobbies include magnets and huffing spray paint
                        My likes are ghouls, little green ones to be precise
                        My dislikes are peoples knees
                        i don't get it
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Business was dead in my line of work. DEAD. If it werent for Hurricane Sandy many people and myself would be out of a job. The president can push for lower taxes on businesses, hes never done that. Less regulations, never done that.
                          Remember what he said to Joe the plumber?
                          Remember "If you own a business, you didnt build that"

                          Presidents can help create or promote a healthy environment for businesses to grow. This president hasnt done that, hes done the opposite.
                          Yet somehow, "guilty pleasures" types of businesses - spas, fast food, chain restaurants, etc... continue to pop up everywhere and do very well. I think the newer generations have just given up on common sense spending and consideration of their future.
                          Unemployment numbers are very skewed also - since jobs in the above sectors are not (and shouldn't be) paying wages that a family can be raised properly on. These are jobs for kids, the elderly, and disabled. And football players that don't make the cut (another thread, lol).

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            i don't get it
                            I thought you were a magnet enthusiast too.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              I thought you were a magnet enthusiast too.
                              i'm sorry, i just don't follow
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                Modern pharmaceuticals can now help you so you don't ever have to fake it again.

                                It's fine, I don't mind. Sometimes, it's just gone on long enough, y'know?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X