It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Dezz knows the way to my heart......
        Which was your favorite season?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

I honestly never watched past s3....because it was bad.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I honestly never watched past s3....because it was bad.
            Ugh...you are terrible. Season 2 was great. My favorite was probably season 6.

Comment

Ugh...you are terrible. Season 2 was great. My favorite was probably season 6.
              You've never watched a show and got to a season that was so bad that it made you not want to watch anymore?

To be fair, once I was in college, I didn't watch TV for years.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• fake *** fan

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  fake *** fan
                  loll
                  the first couple seasons were enough to make me a fan.
                  She's right though, I should go binge watch the later stuff just because.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

What season was the one where that giant worm thing ate the principle?

Comment

• or the principle was the giant worm....long time ago

Comment

Until recently, I have made my living as server. I have left that and do corporate taxes full time now, but I still help out former employers from time to time to cover shifts and I do a semi-regular weekend gig at a club. I think you might be surprised by how much a person can earn working as a server if they take their job seriously.

For some people it is the job that they can get. So you are saying that in a tough job market a person who can only get a full time job working a drive through window shouldn't earn enough to live on? Because that is what we need is more people on unemployment, welfare and the streets.
                        I do recall seeing this discussion, and you saying you were a restaurant server, in another thread recently. Not sure what type of places you worked, but what I said about working in the food business meant that if it's fast food or very low skill or tip potential - that is more for teens, semi-retired, non-English speaking or disabled people. If you did work at a decent restaurant, where there is a value to knowing food preparation and pairings, special requests, wine and beer offerings, etc... and I can imagine the tip earnings on good nights or when you do your job well - then that is a career.
                        Maybe that doesn't help, but at least I wanted to clarify what I meant.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

The Rangers are chicken **** *******.
                            They waited until his last at bat....the last at bat of the SEASON against the Rangers to do something about lasts years bat tossing.

If they wanted to do something they should have done it in his first at bat like men. Instead they did it at the end so they can run away like little girls.

The Texan Rangers are an embarrassment to baseball.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              The Rangers are chicken **** *******.
                              They waited until his last at bat....the last at bat of the SEASON against the Rangers to do something about lasts years bat tossing.

If they wanted to do something they should have done it in his first at bat like men. Instead they did it at the end so they can run away like little girls.

The Texan Rangers are an embarrassment to baseball.
                              Yea thats the only thing I didnt like.
                              Bats is a ***** though, Im glad he got clocked.

Comment

You've never watched a show and got to a season that was so bad that it made you not want to watch anymore?

To be fair, once I was in college, I didn't watch TV for years.
                                Yes, it does happen. Season 4 was the only bad one IMO. Surprised you say you are a fan but have barely watched. Either or, I suggest you watch it all and suffer through the few episodes you don't enjoy. I think there were 3 episodes in the 7 seasons that I didn't particularly like. Greatest show ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X