Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I have no idea what that is. We were talking about a great character from an all time great movie and you give us this...........
    Tuco, from Break Bad, one of the most watched shows evah. Step your game up.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Tuco, from Break Bad, one of the most watched shows evah. Step your game up.
      Oh OK. My wife watched it but I never did.
      You are forgiven.

      BTW..You have "game" when a TV show is ABOUT you...not that you watched it.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Oh OK. My wife watched it but I never did.
        You are forgiven.

        BTW..You have "game" when a TV show is ABOUT you...not that you watched it.
        hahha I think you would like it.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          hahha I think you would like it.
          That's what my wife tells me.

          I'm watching a reality show now...it's called the 2016 Boston Red Sox. I'll be binge watching through October.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            That's what my wife tells me.

            I'm watching a reality show now...it's called the 2016 Boston Red Sox. I'll be binge watching through October.
            cornball.
            Yanks starting to heat up. Well be breathing down your neck soon enough.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              cornball.
              Yanks starting to heat up. Well be breathing down your neck soon enough.
              It's important that YOU believe that.

              Those old Yankee players will be their undoing.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by byron View Post
                hey that's quite a few to take care of...we have 5 full-timers I have things set up pretty good now probably have an 11/2 acres fenced in for them now

                Yeah, that plus the 4 kids (well, 3 now) makes the house a bit of an asylum. We prefer it that way.

                We have a friend who is a dog breeder and he had a runt recently and since they don't train well for the kind of work he sells them for, we got her. The last runt we go from him (15 years ago) turned out to be 125 lbs. This one is a different breed and will likely be smaller.

                Unless of course my wife feeds her into canine diabetic obesity.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  It's important that YOU believe that.

                  Those old Yankee players will be their undoing.

                  What are you talking about? Harper is only like 23 years old

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    What are you talking about? Harper is only like 23 years old
                    Well played. You've been watching....
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      What are you talking about? Harper is only like 23 years old
                      Hey let it go if ole morehead says that's what's gonna happen that's what's gonna happen

                      Whoops !
                      Last edited by SGT Allen; 05-26-2016, 06:07 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        Yeah, that plus the 4 kids (well, 3 now) makes the house a bit of an asylum. We prefer it that way.

                        We have a friend who is a dog breeder and he had a runt recently and since they don't train well for the kind of work he sells them for, we got her. The last runt we go from him (15 years ago) turned out to be 125 lbs. This one is a different breed and will likely be smaller.

                        Unless of course my wife feeds her into canine diabetic obesity.
                        We took the runt of a Golden Retriever litter, and my wife has her 20 pounds over what she should be, with all the goodies. Now with her short legs and age, she doesn't want anything to do with going down the porch steps.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SGT Allen View Post
                          Hey let it go if ole morehead says that's what's gonna happen that's what's gonna happen

                          Whoops !
                          Obsessed much?
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Obsessed much?
                            Not that, ole Atown just thinks ur extremely knowledgable on all topics.

                            Well except when it comes to drafting tight ends in fantasy football

                            Whoops !

                            Comment


                            • half day. Whaa whaaa

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                half day. Whaa whaaa
                                I want to but new cabinets and granite counters. I'll be there around 3. I will ONLY deal with Mikey!
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X