X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part two of my famous date will be told tonight at 7pm, 6pm central

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      I want to but new cabinets and granite counters. I'll be there around 3. I will ONLY deal with Mikey!
      Terribly sorry. I have an opening at 830am on Tuesday though.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Terribly sorry. I have an opening at 830am on Tuesday though.

I'll bet you do.

Comment

• And by the way, I may need a hand identifying a cabinet hinge I need to replace.

Believe it or not, the dude at Home Depot was absolutely no help whatsoever.

ps - I pay in beer

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            And by the way, I may need a hand identifying a cabinet hinge I need to replace.

ps - I pay in beer
            I pay in oatmeal rasin cookies.

Made with love by nana.

Comment

• What if I told you he struggled to put a complete sentence together ?

ESPN 30 for 30 "Atown"

Friday at 8pm

Comment

And by the way, I may need a hand identifying a cabinet hinge I need to replace.

ps - I pay in beer
                sure, we have a a bunch of extra hinges in stock that our cabinet manufactures use. PM me a pic, Ill see if theyll work.

Comment

sure, we have a a bunch of extra hinges in stock that our cabinet manufactures use. PM me a pic, Ill see if theyll work.
                  Hang on fellas, I'm sure Ole Morehead has the remedy.

Comment

• So what position did y'all play in little league or in high school. ?

I played deep deep left rover

But dreamed of playing second base.

Honestly dreamed of getting to second base one day with a female

If ya catch my drift.

Whoops

Comment

• I played softball, not baseball. I mostly played 2B or 3B but played SS, LF and RF often enough to include. It depended on who was pitching, I usually played their normal spot when they were on the mound. I couldn't pitch or hit worth a damn, but I played the field well any position. One season I started at least one game at each position except pitcher. Also that season I played a game where I was at all 8 positions in the same game. I played 2B, 3B, SS and LF in the same inning twice that year.

Comment

Thanks. It's an inside hinge on a bi-fold door and that seems to be just above the punching weight of the Home Depot guy.

I'll buy the pints. We do not need to invite the sergeant to join us...

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          I played softball, not baseball. I mostly played 2B or 3B but played SS, LF and RF often enough to include. It depended on who was pitching, I usually played their normal spot when they were on the mound. I couldn't pitch or hit worth a damn, but I played the field well any position. One season I started at least one game at each position except pitcher. Also that season I played a game where I was at all 8 positions in the same game. I played 2B, 3B, SS and LF in the same inning twice that year.
                          Sounds like your team gave up a lot of runs the inning you played 4 different positions.

Lots of pitchin changes

Ole Atown played one position mostly da bench ohh ouch!

Whoops !!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            I played softball, not baseball. I mostly played 2B or 3B but played SS, LF and RF often enough to include. It depended on who was pitching, I usually played their normal spot when they were on the mound. I couldn't pitch or hit worth a damn, but I played the field well any position. One season I started at least one game at each position except pitcher. Also that season I played a game where I was at all 8 positions in the same game. I played 2B, 3B, SS and LF in the same inning twice that year.
                            I played 3B. I don't know why. I hated baseball and I played one of the hardest positions lol. The only reason I played up until senior league was because my dad insisted I continue because I crushed little league pitchers. I didn't even care, I wanted to play literally every other sport, and did so the following year.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Ole Atown's best sport was triple play baseball for sega

My nana and I took the Reds to the NLCS the one year.

So gotchya!

Comment

ps - I pay in beer
                                4 screw holes ? kind of funny looking ?

Comment

Working...
                                X