• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    4 screw holes ? kind of funny looking ?
    It's like you can see it!

How do you do that?

Comment

• #ban0820
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        It's like you can see it!

How do you do that?
        I hung many of those type doors when I was building mostly on closets ...Anyhow I'm not sure home depot would have one..you might be able to get one through a lumber store not real sure ....
        check these out

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&key...l_19f2hc2t23_e

maybe these I have a couple of used ones I could send you the ones I have Johnson stamped on them and look just like those in this link they have some miles left in them
        http://www.amazon.com/Johnson-1805PP...ld+door+hinges

if its just screwed to the back of the door on the flat any small butt hinge will work
        Last edited by byron; 05-28-2016, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• Sorry Sarc I saw your post for bi fold hinge and auto thought regular door for a closet or something ...cabinet would be different most likely anyhow here is one type common for a lot of makers

http://www.amazon.com/Blum-Bi-Fold-H.../dp/B001DT130I

good luck
          Last edited by byron; 05-28-2016, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• I forgot how long these all day Saturday shifts could be =\
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Eli Manning Is "One" Of The Greatest Quarterbacks In The NFL Currently.
              New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                Eli Manning Is "One" Of The Greatest Quarterbacks In The NFL Currently.
                Joe
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Sorry Sarc I saw your post for bi fold hinge and auto thought regular door for a closet or something ...cabinet would be different most likely anyhow here is one type common for a lot of makers

http://www.amazon.com/Blum-Bi-Fold-H.../dp/B001DT130I

good luck
                  Thanks for all the thoughts, Byron; you're the man.

This was the first hinge I got but it doesn't fit. The fold must be odd or something because the standard get doesn't do it. No worries - we will solve this!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    I played 3B. I don't know why. I hated baseball and I played one of the hardest positions lol. The only reason I played up until senior league was because my dad insisted I continue because I crushed little league pitchers. I didn't even care, I wanted to play literally every other sport, and did so the following year.
                    Baseball has always been my favorite sport, still is. I just can't stand what MLB has become. I still go to as many games as I can free myself for, but I go to minor league games now.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      I forgot how long these all day Saturday shifts could be =\
                      Well Saturday is 24 hours like the rest of them.

Comment

Thanks for all the thoughts, Byron; you're the man.

This was the first hinge I got but it doesn't fit. The fold must be odd or something because the standard get doesn't do it. No worries - we will solve this!
                        yeah a lot of different makers you may have go to the makers of the cabs to get either the makers name for the hinge or get it directly from them... is there any markings on the hinge? name or numbers ?

Comment

yeah a lot of different makers you may have go to the makers of the cabs to get either the makers name for the hinge or get it directly from them... is there any markings on the hinge? name or numbers ?
                          Not a one, my friend....no markings at all. Probably European or something exotic like that.

Comment

Not a one, my friend....no markings at all. Probably European or something exotic like that.
                            well that sucks ! does the hinge you are looking for attach to both doors "where they fold" or is it attached to one door and the face frame of the cabinet ? Cab to door is usually a 170 degree hinge...you got a picture of that thing ? Whoa "exotic" probably French....

Comment

• Happy Memorial Day friends !!

nana and I are gonna hang by the pool and girll turkey burgers all day

Jealous ? Jealous...

Oh and a little treat for the boys in the neighborhood, nana is wearing a two piece!!!

Whoops!!

Comment

Check with ole morehead the good ole boy, I'm sure he can help ya with this.

Comment

Working...
                                X