X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SGT Allen View Post
    My nana uses a wooden spoon to put me in my place

When I act out my nana has given me a few good and propers.

Would you like a good and proper ?

Whoops !

Well, Nana and I called it something else but thanks for the offer.

Sorry, but she's too old for me now.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      anyone heard of the group/band Bad Rabbits? It's like....a fusion of Funk, rock, r&b.....idk it's ****ing weird when I first heard it, but now it's awesome.

ok that is all. carry on.
      Check with old morehead. He is a major player in the music industry.

If he has not heard of them nobody has.

Whoops !

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        I'm awesome. How ya doing, dear? It's good to see you here.

Good news: the average posting IQ here has dropped about 40 more points! I blame the Sarge

He is being sarcastic about the Posting IQ dropping he means the opposite. He just being "sarcastic"

As his name states.

Whoops

Comment

They should have shot the parents.

That said there is nothing more ridiculous on this planet than tagf...wait, I mean the idiots who are trying to get "justice for Harambe" off the ground. This is a planet full of stupid, stupid people.
          I wasn't there, so I am not willing to pass judgment on anybody in the situation. The important part is getting the kid back safely, not casting blame.

Should the parents have been watching more closely, probably, but I find it hard to believe that every parent casting judgment, has always been able to keep perfect track of their toddler at all times. Maybe the zoo should not have provided an enclosure for dangerous animals whose safety features could be thwarted by a pre-school aged child.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            anyone heard of the group/band Bad Rabbits? It's like....a fusion of Funk, rock, r&b.....idk it's ****ing weird when I first heard it, but now it's awesome.

ok that is all. carry on.
            I don't like rabbits.

Comment

He is being sarcastic about the Posting IQ dropping he means the opposite. He just being "sarcastic"

As his name states.

Whoops

What an eccentric and confident young man..

Comment

• Who do you y'all find to be more insane or less likeable

A feminist or a higher up at PETA?

Comment

• Who is your Giants message board all time BFF. If you had to pick who was or is your bestie.

Mine is easy either sarc or Pizz

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    I wasn't there, so I am not willing to pass judgment on anybody in the situation. The important part is getting the kid back safely, not casting blame.

Should the parents have been watching more closely, probably, but I find it hard to believe that every parent casting judgment, has always been able to keep perfect track of their toddler at all times. Maybe the zoo should not have provided an enclosure for dangerous animals whose safety features could be thwarted by a pre-school aged child.

I'm casting blame only at the justice for harambe support group. I assume the parents could have done a better job (since Mom didn't even know the kid fell in the cage), but I agree with you, kids movie fast and they can be challenging. Ultimately a quick decision needed to be made and they made the right one.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      I don't like rabbits.

Comment

Who is your Giants message board all time BFF. If you had to pick who was or is your bestie.

Mine is easy either sarc or Pizz

Looks like a battle to the death for us, pal. I'm sure that like the Highlander, there can be only one.

Comment

Who do you y'all find to be more insane or less likeable

A feminist or a higher up at PETA?
                          theyre usually both.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            theyre usually both.
                            Couldn't agree more. It's cool to be for women's rights but why be a man hater.

Y'all ever notice how they all hate men.

Comment

Looks like a battle to the death for us, pal. I'm sure that like the Highlander, there can be only one.
                              Rudy and I are besties as well!!

Whoops

Comment

I'm casting blame only at the justice for harambe support group. I assume the parents could have done a better job (since Mom didn't even know the kid fell in the cage), but I agree with you, kids movie fast and they can be challenging. Ultimately a quick decision needed to be made and they made the right one.
                                Harry has rights!

But really, watch your ****in kid.

Comment

Working...
                                X