Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    what ya guys doing this weekend?
    Nana and I are gonna go to this neat Mexican restaurant.

    Then Saturday I'm watching season 3 of one tree hill starring Chad Michael Murray.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SGT Allen View Post
      You should of reported him to his boss for sexual harassment. If he really said that you are enabling him by not reporting it.

      Honestly ole Atown has always felt that women love the attention.

      Y'all can act like you don't like comments like that but by not reporting it, y'all just enabling.

      Whoops!
      My boss called FedEx and told them that he is not to deliver here anymore and if they do send him here again, nobody from fedex will be allowed on the property. Thank you, but it was taken care of.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
        My boss called FedEx and told them that he is not to deliver here anymore and if they do send him here again, nobody from fedex will be allowed on the property. Thank you, but it was taken care of.
        Surprises me he would risk his job to make such a piss poor attempt at a woman.

        You must be hotter than peperoni on the 4th of July?

        Comment


        • This topic of sexual harassment in the work place bothers me though.

          What's wrong with telling a woman she had a nice bum?

          My nana's generation was so much better.

          Comment


          • I picture jmike looking like kaley Cucco from the Big Bang theory. If guys are risking their job to holler at her.


            Where is Pizz ? The ladies man he is can chime in on this ?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SGT Allen View Post
              Surprises me he would risk his job to make such a piss poor attempt at a woman.

              You must be hotter than peperoni on the 4th of July?
              No, I think he is just stupid. If he had left it at the line and laughed off my response, nothing more would have been said on it. Honestly he was a really good looking guy, maybe being rejected really surprised him. I really can't say why, but I am leaning towards stupid.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SGT Allen View Post
                I picture jmike looking like kaley Cucco from the Big Bang theory. If guys are risking their job to holler at her.


                Where is Pizz ? The ladies man he is can chime in on this ?
                Not even close. I'm short with long dark hair and glasses now. She is tall with short blonde hair.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  No, I think he is just stupid. If he had left it at the line and laughed off my response, nothing more would have been said on it. Honestly he was a really good looking guy, maybe being rejected really surprised him. I really can't say why, but I am leaning towards stupid.
                  Be honest where you flirting with him a little ? Cause if you were then he got a raw deal.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    My nephew is in a karate tournament and other than that I am working all weekend.

                    you?
                    nephews got a little league game today at 730, then I dont know.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      Not even close. I'm short with long dark hair and glasses now. She is tall with short blonde hair.

                      Haha, for some reason and no offense I pictured ya with blonde hair and thick.

                      Comment


                      • Kaley Cucco is 5'5 that's not tall

                        My nana is 5'3

                        Comment


                        • What if I told you he knew sports and partied ?

                          30 for 30. "Morehead bang your head"

                          ESPN Tuesday at 6pm

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SGT Allen View Post
                            Haha, for some reason and no offense I pictured ya with blonde hair and thick.
                            I'm about a quarter inch under 5' and under 100lbs.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SGT Allen View Post
                              Kaley Cucco is 5'5 that's not tall

                              My nana is 5'3
                              She's tall to me.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                I'm about a quarter inch under 5' and under 100lbs.
                                Bite size !

                                Whoops

                                Oh me oh my are you tiny!

                                My question is, do you tell your BF/ husband or whatever that a hot guy hit on you ?

                                Cause if my girl was getting hit on at work, let's just say ole Atown would be ready to put up his dukes.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X