This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I was hoping that if I stayed away that dip**** Sgt. whatever would disappear. Not yet. I'll try another few weeks and see if that works.

It's a public service for all of you.

No please stay! Your insight on everything from sports to politics is a must read.

What would this thread be without "ole morehead"

Tell us your thought process when taking a certain ex Saints tight end in fantasy football last year.

50 shades of morehead is my favorite fantasy football team.

Whoops !

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      They always have.
      Really? Maybe I haven't paid close enough attention or maybe it's just emphasized more these days.

Nana uses love when making me lunch

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        Hell no, he's making fun of alentown
        Would never make fun of ole Atown. He just struggled putting coherent sentences together.

Loved the "what's better grilled cheese or PB&j" threads though. Very relevant to a football message board.

He was a real deep thinker.

Whoops !

Don't know why y'all don't like the SGT? I love football, my nana, and talking love. I mean no harm. Gosh !

Comment

• But if y'all don't want me around and I'm messing with your little message board community I'll leave.

Heaven forbid ole morehead can't spit out his grumpy old man views and tell us how much things were better in the 50's.

Let's vote.

I vote for the SGT to stay.

Comment

• #votestaysgt

Comment

• Originally posted by SGT Allen View Post
              #votestaysgt
              Please leave.

Comment

• Lol
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

But if y'all don't want me around and I'm messing with your little message board community I'll leave.

Heaven forbid ole morehead can't spit out his grumpy old man views and tell us how much things were better in the 50's.

Let's vote.

Aren't you the guy who threatened to kill himself? Think Howard Beale.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I thought it was Alentown.
                    Really?

Comment

Really?
                      Well put it this way...It's some fool. Maybe he's just a new one.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Really? Maybe I haven't paid close enough attention or maybe it's just emphasized more these days.

Nana uses love when making me lunch
                        Ever order a salad, or a steak, or a piece of fish, maybe some vegetables, etc...at a restaurant? All gluten free, they just never labeled it before because they incorrectly thought the general public could figure it out for themselves. Then you have the other side that will say, "oh that Rib-eye is gluten free? No thanks I wanted a regular steak." Or "OMG I don't want VEGAN asparagus, that's gross I won't eat soy."

People have an amazing capacity to have extremely strong opinions on things they know nothing about.

Comment

But if y'all don't want me around and I'm messing with your little message board community I'll leave.

Let's vote.

I don't care if you swallow a gallon of gas and stick a butane lighter up your *** just to see what happens. Stay or go, make that decision on your own. But you aren't funny or even mildly amusing, just mildly annoying. If that is the shtick you are going for, have at it.

Comment

Well put it this way...It's some fool. Maybe he's just a new one.
                            Funny, you thought it was Alentown and yet feel comfortable calling others fools....ironic.

Comment

Funny, you thought it was Alentown and yet feel comfortable calling others fools....ironic.
                              Shots fyahd!

Comment

• Everyone ready for the Euro cup!?

Comment

Working...
                                X