• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Shots fyahd!
    Not really, just an observation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Aren't you the guy who threatened to kill himself? Think Howard Beale.
      Nana and I are Irish Catholic killing yourself is a sin

Speaking of sinning, taking jimmy G so early in fantasy last year was a sin!

Whoops!

Remember this if ur over 50 and on Facebook ur a creepy.

Double whoops !

Got him!

Oh snap.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        I don't care if you swallow a gallon of gas and stick a butane lighter up your *** just to see what happens. Stay or go, make that decision on your own. But you aren't funny or even mildly amusing, just mildly annoying. If that is the shtick you are going for, have at it.
        Not a bad idea about swallowing gasoline but is gasoline gluten free?
        I want to be healthy

Whoops!
        Last edited by SGT Allen; 06-07-2016, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SGT Allen View Post
          Not a bad idea about swallowing of gas my old friend but is gasoline gluten free?

Whoops!
          It is gluten free, so drink up buttercup.

Comment

I don't care if you swallow a gallon of gas and stick a butane lighter up your *** just to see what happens. Stay or go, make that decision on your own. But you aren't funny or even mildly amusing, just mildly annoying. If that is the shtick you are going for, have at it.
            The shtick I'm going for is talking a little football and having some fun.

Why is it ok for morehead to talk politics ?? Or Rudy to talk about her dating life?

Or Pizz to talk about men in underwear fake wrestling ?

Or Atown to make threads about grilled cheese sandwiches and giant players who were irrelevant ?

But I can't talk about my nana and spread love to y'all ?

I see my work is done here

Good day !

Comment

It is gluten free, so drink up buttercup.
              Buttercup ? This flirting tension between us is making everyone uncomfortable

Comment

• Oh and there is no way ferris could of done all that they say he skipped school

Comment

The shtick I'm going for is talking a little football and having some fun.

Why is it ok for morehead to talk politics ?? Or Rudy to talk about her dating life?

Or Pizz to talk about men in underwear fake wrestling ?

Or Atown to make threads about grilled cheese sandwiches and giant players who were irrelevant ?

But I can't talk about my nana and spread love to y'all ?

I see my work is done here

Good day !
                  Never said you couldn't, go right ahead. But to create a handle for the sole purpose of making fun of another person who isn't even around is fairly sad IMO. I'm not going to censor what you say or even suggest that you should, that is your choice of how to use your time. Just don't expect me to care or take seriously anything from you, that is my choice.

Comment

Buttercup ? This flirting tension between us is making everyone uncomfortable
                    If you think suggesting you swallow a gallon of gasoline and then lighting it a fire by shoving an igniter through your colon qualifies as flirting, then you may actually have some potential as a toy.

Comment

If you think suggesting you swallow a gallon of gasoline and then lighting it a fire by shoving an igniter through your colon qualifies as flirting, then you may actually have some potential as a toy.
                      stop entertaining him

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        stop entertaining him
                        Why? That last actually has me intrigued. I could use that. His idiocy wouldn't bother me, he'd be gagged and fed through a straw in any case.

Comment

• Oh, here's a picture of Chewbacca fighting Nazis while riding a giant squirrel.

Comment

Oh, here's a picture of Chewbacca fighting Nazis while riding a giant squirrel.

Not inspired
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Lol you guys are seriously angry over SGT. Just ignore him. (Billy)
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Why? That last actually has me intrigued. I could use that. His idiocy wouldn't bother me, he'd be gagged and fed through a straw in any case.
                                Did we just become best friends ?

Whoops !

Comment

Working...
                                X