Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Lol you guys are seriously angry over SGT. Just ignore him. (Billy)
    I'm not. Dez seems to have a bit of a hemorrhoid about him though.

    Comment


    • jmike you know you find me funny. If I offended y'all I'm sorry except for morehead

      And I have nothing against Atown other than his annoying threads.

      On a scale of 1 to Rudy's backside I give y'all a 9

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SGT Allen View Post
        Did we just become best friends ?

        Whoops !
        no

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SGT Allen View Post
          jmike you know you find me funny. If I offended y'all I'm sorry except for morehead

          And I have nothing against Atown other than his annoying threads.

          On a scale of 1 to Rudy's backside I give y'all a 9
          I actually don't find you funny. I feel sorry for you because you even fail at being a proper troll. Why would you want to offend Morehead? For what purpose? I understand not liking another poster, but to go out of your way to create a new handle for the sole purpose of needling one person make no sense at all. Allentown was making those threads for a specific reason, misguided as it may have been because it could not possibly have accomplished anything. When you deliberately are trying to annoy a MOD on this board you will never come out ahead.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
            Funny, you thought it was Alentown and yet feel comfortable calling others fools....ironic.
            If I actually cared who a poster's identity was before you would be right.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Good Lord
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • I need to come back and clean this place up
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  If I actually cared who a poster's identity was before you would be right.
                  That makes no sense. But that is expected.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    no
                    Ok second best friends.

                    Rudy is ur fav on here

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      That makes no sense. But that is expected.
                      I love it when everyone wins.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        I love it when everyone wins.
                        The person who drafted Jimmy G in fantasy didn't win that's for sure

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SGT Allen View Post
                          The person who drafted Jimmy G in fantasy didn't win that's for sure
                          You're not the first collection of dots on a computer screen to be obsessed with me. Hopefully you're the last.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SGT Allen View Post
                            Ok second best friends.

                            Rudy is ur fav on here
                            I better be, I better be.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              I better be, I better be.
                              I like the cat.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                I actually don't find you funny. I feel sorry for you because you even fail at being a proper troll. Why would you want to offend Morehead? For what purpose? I understand not liking another poster, but to go out of your way to create a new handle for the sole purpose of needling one person make no sense at all. Allentown was making those threads for a specific reason, misguided as it may have been because it could not possibly have accomplished anything. When you deliberately are trying to annoy a MOD on this board you will never come out ahead.
                                This will be my last post cause ur all boring

                                Look dear morehead is a whiney hypocritical poster who looks for friends to hang with on s message board. The guy is pathetic.

                                Pizz a banker enough said... Even less likeable people than lawyers

                                Atown was an over sensitive loser who talked about utter nonsense on here and probably actually does live in his nana's basement lol

                                Sarcasm, had never posted anything worth a darn.

                                Byron... Well even I can't say anything bad about that guy.

                                As for you jmike you come off as snotty and a know it all

                                What's wrong with calling y'all out in stuff it's all fun

                                Whoops.

                                SGT Allen is honorably discharged.

                                Peace I'm going to hang with nana

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X