Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and hes talking ta davey, whos still in the Navy, and probably will be for liiife.
    Harmonica solo..

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      i already drafted a team on yahizee
      Take it easy with the big words mantis
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        and hes talking ta davey, whos still in the Navy, and probably will be for liiife.
        Harmonica solo..
        Billy Joel, local guy. Complete hack. I could change the radio station 3 times, and still hear one of his stupid songs playing at the same time. And yet it seems some people are calling for more requests from him. I'd wish him to die, but it would only worsen the situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by SGT Allen View Post
          I'm sure it's s little annoying but you know you like it
          I don't. It's just stupid.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Didn't watch

Comment

Women love attention, its the main reason social media exists. "omg, like how many likes can I get doing a duck face for the 3rd time this week?"
              Social media doesn't exist because women love attention. That's stupid.

Women don't love UNWANTED attention. If it's wanted, yes, she will love it. Most of the time it's not wanted. Which what makes it creepy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                Social media doesn't exist because women love attention. That's stupid.

Women don't love UNWANTED attention. If it's wanted, yes, she will love it. Most of the time it's not wanted. Which what makes it creepy.
                Most of the people on fb are attention *****s. Its mostly women who post pictures, on my feed anyway. Why is that?

Comment

• for the love of gahd, why does this German coach keep picking his *** and smelling his fingers?!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    LOL, I'm not quite sure what my response would be TBH, but it would have been different.

Big difference though between an unwelcome aggressive advance from an unknown man and an unwelcome aggressive advance from an unknown woman. Mostly boils down to safety with what may happen next. It is why the FedEx guy was so startling to me because my attempt was to disarm him with humor and it went in an unexpected direction. What if I was someplace less safe and the same person approached me and I miscalculated my response in the same manner? He obviously was not a person with a tight reign on his rage and that was not immediately obvious with the initial interaction. Things could go very badly, very quickly and there would be little I could do about it as he was probably close to 3 times my size.
                    Sexism AND fat shaming? No bueno Jen

Comment

Most of the people on fb are attention *****s. Its mostly women who post pictures, on my feed anyway. Why is that?
                      Perhaps you have more women who are friends with you on FB than guys?

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                        Take it easy with the big words mantis
                        Ooooo I like that. Call me that from now on. Mantis.
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                          Billy Joel, local guy. Complete hack. I could change the radio station 3 times, and still hear one of his stupid songs playing at the same time. And yet it seems some people are calling for more requests from him. I'd wish him to die, but it would only worsen the situation.

I'm not a big Billy Joel fan by any stretch but he's very talented. Great piano player, great musician, producer arranger and a pretty good songwriter.

And again, I'm not a fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            I'm not a big Billy Joel fan by any stretch but he's very talented. Great piano player, great musician, producer arranger and a pretty good songwriter.

He has the gall to call himself "The Piano Man", yet his playing is simplistic and uninspiring. Elton John is much better, especially the earlier stuff. Most prog rock keyboardist are light years better. Why don't I ever hear Billy Preston or Leon Russell anymore, instead? Take a closer listen to the childish, muddled mess he offers in "I love You Just the Way You Are". How could any rational person enjoy the putrid lyrics of "Captain Jack"? Most of his songs are popular in this area, only because he gives shout-outs to various locals. Everyone I know that says they like him, I notice are the same people who never listen to any music.
                            I work with a few people who personally knew him early in his career, they all say he was a d-bag who would put on his own songs at the jukebox. His first wife had to intervene from him driving his daughter around drunk, after one accident where he went completely through a home. Some real Big Shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

What's better than "New York State Of Mind"?
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                                He has the gall to call himself "The Piano Man", yet his playing is simplistic and uninspiring. Elton John is much better, especially the earlier stuff. Most prog rock keyboardist are light years better. Why don't I ever hear Billy Preston or Leon Russell anymore, instead? Take a closer listen to the childish, muddled mess he offers in "I love You Just the Way You Are". How could any rational person enjoy the putrid lyrics of "Captain Jack"? Most of his songs are popular in this area, only because he gives shout-outs to various locals. Everyone I know that says they like him, I notice are the same people who never listen to any music.
                                I work with a few people who personally knew him early in his career, they all say he was a d-bag who would put on his own songs at the jukebox. His first wife had to intervene from him driving his daughter around drunk, after one accident where he went completely through a home. Some real Big Shot.

I honestly can not reply further because I just don't care enough.

But I can lend you my ipod if you want to hear more Leon Russell or Billy Preston if that helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X