Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I honestly can not reply further because I just don't care enough.

    But I can lend you my ipod if you want to hear more Leon Russell or Billy Preston if that helps.
    That's extremely kind of you.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      What's better than "New York State Of Mind"?
      "Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree (with Any One Else But Me)", for starters.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        What's better than "New York State Of Mind"?
        How about a little song after a certain great city in Pennsylvania ?

        Whoops


        #atown4life

        Comment


        • Ashley Simpson's debut album spoke to a generation imho tbh !


          Whoops !

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SGT Allen View Post
            How about a little song after a certain great city in Pennsylvania ?

            Whoops


            #atown4life
            I'm sure you realize that there were never any steel mills in Allentown. The original lyrics were for the d-bag's hometown, Levittown, on Long Island. But there was nothing exciting or current about that, to sell it. So he sings about some place he has no clue about, instead.

            Comment


            • Whooops! Billy Joel just fell off one of his motorcycles that he pretends to know how to ride.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                I'm sure you realize that there were never any steel mills in Allentown. The original lyrics were for the d-bag's hometown, Levittown, on Long Island. But there was nothing exciting or current about that, to sell it. So he sings about some place he has no clue about, instead.
                Actually your wrong "dbag". The song was supposed to be about a neighboring town of Allentown called Bethlehem, which had a number of steel factories, and was known for this.

                Whoops !

                Atown strikes again.

                A goo a goo

                Comment


                • Atown is also the birth place of fun!

                  Whoops !

                  Comment


                  • Miss you Atown and your threads about grilled cheese.

                    Even ole morehead had some intelligence

                    Whoops

                    Buh bye !

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SGT Allen View Post
                      Actually your wrong "dbag". The song was supposed to be about a neighboring town of Allentown called Bethlehem, which had a number of steel factories, and was known for this.

                      Whoops !

                      Atown strikes again.

                      A goo a goo
                      I believe the very first line states "We're living here in Allentown, and their tearing all the factories down", so people will assume that's where they are. He couldn't find a word to rhyme with Bethlehem? If there was any real compassion, he would keep the facts straight.

                      Comment


                      • You seem oddly passionate on this subject.

                        Just sayin'

                        Comment


                        • Does Jenn hate Jeter more or does Jimmy hate Billy more?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Sexism AND fat shaming? No bueno Jen
                            What are you talking about?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Does Jenn hate Jeter more or does Jimmy hate Billy more?
                              I hate Jeter more.

                              Comment


                              • disgusting piece of human waste that he is, hard not to

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X