Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And she isn't really all that famous, just recognizable. Billy Joel has been a star in music for decades, can't imagine the attention he garners wherever he goes. She might get one or two people spot her for every dozen times she goes to the store. She never seems to have any issue with it, but its not for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      I never said everything was sunshine and rainbows but he has experienced a lot more than all of us. A musician like that, the world is at their finger tips. Us little people have to fight for everything.

Jeter dated your sister, right?
      no

Comment

I never said everything was sunshine and rainbows but he has experienced a lot more than all of us. A musician like that, the world is at their finger tips. Us little people have to fight for everything.

Jeter dated your sister, right?
        if he touches my sister, he and JPP will be able to shop for gloves together.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          And she isn't really all that famous, just recognizable. Billy Joel has been a star in music for decades, can't imagine the attention he garners wherever he goes. She might get one or two people spot her for every dozen times she goes to the store. She never seems to have any issue with it, but its not for me.
          Who is she?

Comment

Who is she?
            My sister? The other human who emerged from the same womb as me.

Comment

My sister? The other human who emerged from the same womb as me.
              whats her name, ya jabroni

Comment

Who is she?
                She's a model, has been since she was 12. Retired about 9 years ago when her child was born. Her last work was modeling maternity clothes for catalogues. She was never a big name so I doubt you would know her working name even if I was willing to tell you. Good chance you would recognize her if I linked a picture. She did a couple of national ad campaigns in her career. But do you know names of all the models you see on billboards, catalogues and magazines? Probably not, though you may remember the face.

Comment

Your comment encourages it more
                  Zing
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Anyone else putting it together that jmike is probably hot as hell I mean heck ( sorry nana)

A super model for a sister + talks down to most men, little stuck up but in a hot way

Jmike would you like to join my nana and I for grilled cheese sandwiches and a mystery soup on Saturday ?

Play your cards right and I will let you join me to watch season 2 of one tree hill starring Chad Michael Murray

Whoops !!

Comment

She's a model, has been since she was 12. Retired about 9 years ago when her child was born. Her last work was modeling maternity clothes for catalogues. She was never a big name so I doubt you would know her working name even if I was willing to tell you. Good chance you would recognize her if I linked a picture. She did a couple of national ad campaigns in her career. But do you know names of all the models you see on billboards, catalogues and magazines? Probably not, though you may remember the face.
                      No but I can type her name into google

Comment

• Guys, my new sneakers are squeaky when I walk.

Comment

Guys, my new sneakers are squeaky when I walk.
                          Pay them off, you cheap *******.

Comment

• Dez probably typed "jmike's sister " in the Google search bar.
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              Dez probably typed "jmike's sister " in the Google search bar.
                              that won't work ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                Pay them off, you cheap *******.
                                stompin in mah errr force ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X