X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    disgusting piece of human waste that he is, hard not to
    I concure, about Billy Joel. He wouldn't even consider a wham bam farewell bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by SGT Allen View Post
      Anyone else putting it together that jmike is probably hot as hell I mean heck ( sorry nana)

A super model for a sister + talks down to most men, little stuck up but in a hot way

Jmike would you like to join my nana and I for grilled cheese sandwiches and a mystery soup on Saturday ?

Play your cards right and I will let you join me to watch season 2 of one tree hill starring Chad Michael Murray

Whoops !!
      Decent theory, if I looked much like my sister. Our hair is the same and our faces are as similar as most sisters, beyond that we look completely different. I have always been her geeky kid sister. I have the science fair trophies to prove it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        No but I can type her name into google
        Which is why I won't tell you.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
          I concure, about Billy Joel. He wouldn't even consider a wham bam farewell bag.
          I have no opinion on Billy Joel, never met him, never cared enough to learn anything about him, but I do like some of his music.

Comment

I have no opinion on Billy Joel, never met him, never cared enough to learn anything about him, but I do like some of his music.
            I guess I should lay off Billy, since he makes so many of you here happy. He does teach the world about all the fascinating towns on Long Island.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
              I guess I should lay off Billy, since he makes so many of you here happy. He does teach the world about all the fascinating towns on Long Island.
              Wait, is this like a south shore vs north shore thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                Wait, is this like a south shore vs north shore thing?
                Not for me. He ruins radio listening island wide. He really should only be played on easy listening stations, although I find him very hard to listen to. I don't remember hearing his stuff when traveling elsewhere, as it should be.

Comment

• Happy Father's Day to all the dads around here.

Comment

Happy Father's Day to all the dads around here.
                    Thanks
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Happy Father's Day to all the dads around here.
                      Thanks.

Of all my kids I'm probably most proud of Bill, probably since the abortion didn't take.

He's a fighter alright.....

Comment

• What's a dad
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          Thanks.

Of all my kids I'm probably most proud of Bill, probably since the abortion didn't take.

He's a fighter alright.....
                          HAAAAA!!!!!!
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            What's a dad
                            I feel like there's a stereotype joke in here that requires immediate attention......but I can't put my finger on it.

One might say that I have never known the joke....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Anyone see Kevin Love rocking the old school WWF Championship belt, with his Austin 3:16 shirt, soaked in beer? lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                What's a dad
                                Your strength when you've run out. Your rescuer just waiting to be needed. Your shield when the world is to much. Your harshest critic while he supports your dreams. The one man who know matter how much you cry, you scream, you screw up, you don't listen, you push him away; will always be there when you need him even when you didn't realize you did.

Comment

Working...
                                X