X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SGT Allen View Post
    My nana just got me a Chad Michael Murray fathead

It's like Christmas every day in my basement or should I say my command center !!
    Did you put it on the ceiling above your bed?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Did you put it on the ceiling above your bed?
      Nope in my nana's basement next to my flat screen TV that my nana got me for Christmas.

So he is there when I'm playing on my sega Genesis.

Comment

• You are no fun jmike

I miss ole morehead or Pizz.

I really miss ole Atown, the dumber the better

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          Would it be weird if I took 2 breaks
          Not at all. Would it be weird if I watched Don Jon, starting Joeseph Gordon levitt for third time this week ?

Heck no.

Dude is the blueprint to picking up babes.

If I watch it a couple more times my game may be good so good that jmike will go to the enchantment under the sea dance with me.
          Last edited by SGT Allen; 06-22-2016, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
            You are always going to deal with people you don't want to deal with no matter what. But if you think you'll be happy as teacher go for it bud. Teaching has changed and a lot more is expected from teachers today in regards to trainings, education that is required and results from students. Hopefully you can get in as a teacher at a good school district eventually. That's the key IMO.
            From the archives, ole Atown dishing out some life advice to someone. Actually pretty coherent. Priceless

The blind leading the blind

Whoops

Whoops !

Comment

How many breaks are you allowed to have
              Stop you are making me hungry for a kit kat bar!

Meow !

Ok I'm off to my Eagle Scout ceremony this weekend, so I won't be around much.

Miss me ?

I'll miss you. Especially you MH

Comment

Does anyone else work a 9 hour shift or
                I've been doing 3 double shifts a week, for close to a full year. Some of it is OT, or I get the next day off. Worst part is, I can't see the Monday or Thursday night games, and the Sunday early game I'm just dragging myself out of bed, when I normally would have had the dog exercised and a nice buzz going by then.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                  I've been doing 3 double shifts a week, for close to a full year. Some of it is OT, or I get the next day off. Worst part is, I can't see the Monday or Thursday night games, and the Sunday early game I'm just dragging myself out of bed, when I normally would have had the dog exercised and a nice buzz going by then.
                  Omg I used to be able to wake up at 10, catch NFL network or Sportscenter for pregale analysis. Now I'm waking up and the game has started, haha.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Bottle of reeed, bottle of whhhhite, all depends upon your appetite....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Bottle of reeed, bottle of whhhhite, all depends upon your appetite....
                      Lmao lmao that's was good !!

Here my turn!

East end boys and west end girls

West end girls!!

Comment

Omg I used to be able to wake up at 10, catch NFL network or Sportscenter for pregale analysis. Now I'm waking up and the game has started, haha.
                        Yet many here are saying these 9 am (or worse) London games are fine with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by SGT Allen View Post
                          Lmao lmao that's was good !!

Here my turn!

East end boys and west end girls

West end girls!!
                          Uptown girls and backstreet guys

Bottles of red with pizza pies

Uptown girls!!

Comment

Yet many here are saying these 9 am (or worse) London games are fine with them.
                            Some people just get up early. I'm not a morning person, but I am up by 6:30 everyday regardless. I'm just not my sunshiney normal best until after a shower, breakfast and coffee.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              Some people just get up early. I'm not a morning person, but I am up by 6:30 everyday regardless. I'm just not my sunshiney normal best until after a shower, breakfast and coffee.
                              I'm just driving home after a double shift at that time Sunday morning. And I'm very religious about Sunday mornings being funday mornings in bed.

Comment

I'm just driving home after a double shift at that time Sunday morning. And I'm very religious about Sunday mornings being funday mornings in bed.
                                Ick, if I am working a shift at the club, I get home at around 4am, but at least I am not seeing the sun before bed.

Comment

Working...
                                X