• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold me closah Tony Danza....
    Count the headlights on the highwayyy

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Some people just get up early. I'm not a morning person, but I am up by 6:30 everyday regardless. I'm just not my sunshiney normal best until after a shower, breakfast and coffee.
      I hate mornings but I'm up early anyway. And I work late. For all intents and purposes my job is 24/7 although I am certainly not in the office all that time. I generally don't spend more than 10 or 11 hours/day in the office.

Comment

• ole Atown actually is a morning person, I'm up by 9:45am each day, on weekends I will sleep in until 11am

I'll get up, nana will make me two pancakes, with apricot syrup and two pieces of turkey bacon.

After that I check my messages on Plenty of fish to see if any hotties wanna party.

Around noon I will crack open my first Mountain Dew and play a few warm up games of street fighter on my sega.

1pm I'll take my mid day nap until 4:30pm. I get up and watch trailers of new superhero movies on YouTube while watching one tree hill

6pm is dinner usually depending when nana gets done with my laundry or if she cuts the grass. I got her a nice new lawnmower for Xmas.

After dinner it's one tree hill time. I'll generally watch 3 or 4 episodes depending how I'm feeling.

By 8pm I'll be on my 6th Mountain Dew and I always have my bag of Fritos close by

From 9pm to 4am is online gaming and playing guitar hero
        Last edited by SGT Allen; 06-23-2016, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• If you could hang with one person from this thread who would it be?

Mine would be Pizz

Would love to be his wing man

So who would y'all want to chill wit?

Seriously not joking or trying to offend

Don't be shy if it's ole Atown, just say so.

Comment

• I've blocked him but it seems this ****** Sgt. whatever is destroying this thread.
            If it IS really Bill I want nothing to do with his league.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              I've blocked him but it seems this ****** Sgt. whatever is destroying this thread.
              Not Bill but what's the big deal?

It's a message board. You take things too seriously ole morehead

I'm sorry if I've offended you but you have offended a lot on here as well

Hugs?

Comment

I've blocked him but it seems this ****** Sgt. whatever is destroying this thread.
                that j mike guy ruined the thread well before sarge came around
                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

If you block any member's posts here, you cannot see the continuity - and have therefore ruined it for yourself.

Comment

• T'was in the darkest depths of Mordor
                    I met a girl so fair
                    but Eli, the evil one
                    crept up and slipped away
                    with her, her, her...

yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      that j mike guy ruined the thread well before sarge came around
                      She hasn't helped.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Honestly ole morehead is as pathetic as I've thought lol.

A man of advancing years crying about others posting on a thread he likes".

Go practice the guitar or something lmao.

Oh and you don't play fantasy football who will reach for tight ends in the 3rd.

Whoops!

Comment

• It doesn't surprise me ole morehead has issues with others posting here.

I think he has issues with all kinds of different people

If you catch my drift.

Comment

• Hey everyone on the count of ole morehead being upset about the direction of this thread we are changing it up to make him happy.

From now on we will discuss topics and accommodate ole morehead.

These will include
                            - the Red Sox "God's team"
                            - we will start conversations that will leave openings for him to tell us a personal life story that is very interesting"
                            - pre 80's Rock music.

Comment

She hasn't helped.
                              Shes fine when shes not entertaining Bills alter ego

Comment

• fine I'll start, hey how about those Red Sox?

oh wait, boy I can't stand my ex girlfriend she was the worst, anyone else ever dislike an ex ?

Comment

Working...
                                X