X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    guys doing anything good this weekend?

My daughter and parents are in town for my youngest son's HS graduation and then I gotta head to Boston on Sunday, dinner with my nephew there and then an early morning Monday meeting and then back to nueva york Monday evening.

Comment

guys doing anything good this weekend?
      I should put our boat in the water somewhere "Its been in storage for 4 years " Time to wake it up

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        My daughter and parents are in town for my youngest son's HS graduation and then I gotta head to Boston on Sunday, dinner with my nephew there and then an early morning Monday meeting and then back to nueva york Monday evening.
        Sounds lovey.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
          I should put our boat in the water somewhere "Its been in storage for 4 years " Time to wake it up
          Lake or ocean?

Comment

Lake or ocean?
            Start with a lake make sure all is good .. Then maybe the ocean when I'm reasonably sure she is not going to break down...she don't paddle good tidal water forget it.. abandon ship !

Last edited by byron; 06-24-2016, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Start with a lake make sure all is good .. Then maybe the ocean when I'm reasonably sure she is not going to break down...she don't paddle good tidal water forget it.. abandon ship !
              I think you were the member here with all those dogs - do they go out on the boat?

Comment

Sounds lovey.
                It'll be nice to see them all. Feel free to stop over for a beer or two; the pool is open!

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                  I think you were the member here with all those dogs - do they go out on the boat?
                  If its just my wife and I we used to take one Bud on the ocean trips....If we are at the lake they all get a chance to go and swim....

Comment

If its just my wife and I we used to take one Bud on the ocean trips....If we are at the lake they all get a chance to go and swim....
                    Don't the others get jealous - when the lucky one comes back all wet and knocked out, lol?

Comment

It'll be nice to see them all. Feel free to stop over for a beer or two; the pool is open!
                      Crank up the Leon Russell!

Comment

I actually have my nieces graduation party. My little babys
                        Actually Im not sure if a graduation thing but theyre doing something for her. I should pay attention more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                          Don't the others get jealous - when the lucky one comes back all wet and knocked out, lol?
                          ha ...ya can't take 8 all at once they would be jumping over the side first sign of a duck or something ! they all get their chances to go.....we had a Chocolate that saw a duck in the water she went after it ..the duck would let her get close then fly ahead 50 ft or so.... the dog just kept going I chased her for over a mile before she gave up...
                          Last edited by byron; 06-24-2016, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Ya gotta do the lake then.

Comment

• stupid duck

Comment

Ya gotta do the lake then.
                                we have to split them up into different trips, camp is close maybe 5 miles from here...And we do it when people aren't around "during the week less distractions" they will take off and then we are just chasing them all over the place...
                                Last edited by byron; 06-24-2016, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X