Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    ****, $300??? ****
    I found a store through amazon that sells it for $260 and comes with a warranty. Its out of NY too so Im hoping for quick shipping.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Just bought one this morning. Yea everyone I saw was giving it very positive reviews.
      Had to do it.
      Video game?
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Video game?
        Nah, tickets to the Plaxico Jones World Tour
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          I have the 1.

          Google the screen trick; I find it works better
          haha awesome. Good to know thanks, Im looking that up now.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Video game?
            Do you even vape, bro?


            Yes, I will become one of THOSE people.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Nah, tickets to the Plaxico Jones World Tour
              How great would it be to get the ol man zooted?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                Why do you seem surprised?
                Why do you assume that I seem surprised?
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  How great would it be to get the ol man zooted?
                  Honestly, I think weed and Morehead is a terrible mix. He'd probably be angrier.


                  "I'm trying to tie my shoe, but damnit I'm floating!"
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • No one told me its ****ing shark week!?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      Honestly, I think weed and Morehead is a terrible mix. He'd probably be angrier.


                      "I'm trying to tie my shoe, but damnit I'm floating!"
                      Hed play his geeetar a lot better I bet.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Do you even vape, bro?


                        Yes, I will become one of THOSE people.
                        I don't even know what it is.

                        I'm too busy leading my life.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          I don't even know what it is.

                          I'm too busy leading my life.
                          You mean *****ing with 420?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            You mean *****ing with 420?
                            One of my favorite pastimes.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              One of my favorite pastimes.
                              Stop being a stiff, open your mind.

                              Comment


                              • If you had to pick one for the rest of your life, booz or bud, which would it be?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X