Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
    If you agree, then stop watching the stupid 30 for 30s about it, reading about it, talking about it, fantasizing about it....just get a white bronco and go for a ride.
    Can it be an early 70s Bronco? I really liked those ones.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Oh, I also watched that new Richard Linklater movie "Everybody Wants Some!!", and it was awesome.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Gee whiz, 40 years of poor police work lead to not being able to find an unbiased jury from the constituents; shame nobody could have predicted THAT!
        LA was a war zone during the mid 70's, 80's, early 90's and it wasnt because of the police.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Can it be an early 70s Bronco? I really liked those ones.
          Are they bringing them back. I thought I heard that.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Are they bringing them back. I thought I heard that.
            Not sure. If they are, that's cool. I like the ones that look like Jeeps, except a lot more badass.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Not sure. If they are, that's cool. I like the ones that look like Jeeps, except a lot more badass.
              The one on the bottom looks tough.
              http://uscarstoday.com/2020-ford-bronco/

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                The one on the bottom looks tough.
                http://uscarstoday.com/2020-ford-bronco/
                I like it.
                I hope they are making them the pickup/removable top/"jeep" style though. They were just really cool cars back then.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • They should just outlaw cars. More senseless deaths due to irresponsible handling of a dangerous piece of machinery than anything else. People want gun control, but nobody says get those menaces off the road.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    They should just outlaw cars. More senseless deaths due to irresponsible handling of a dangerous piece of machinery than anything else. People want gun control, but nobody says get those menaces off the road.
                    I know right! Lets go after legal semiautomatic rifles even though most guns used during a crime is a illegal hand gun. Makes perfect sense!!!!!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      They should just outlaw cars. More senseless deaths due to irresponsible handling of a dangerous piece of machinery than anything else. People want gun control, but nobody says get those menaces off the road.
                      There are more deaths by vending machine than sharks every year.......

                      I don't ****ing see Discovery Channel having "VENDING MACHINE WEEK"!!!!! Wtf...quit picking on the sharks!! they just tryin' ta liiiive!!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • New MKZs are liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          I know right! Lets go after legal semiautomatic rifles even though most guns used during a crime is a illegal hand gun. Makes perfect sense!!!!!!
                          I never saw the point of creating laws to prevent criminals from getting guns. Why would a law stop a lawbreaker from obtaining something?

                          Seems it would make more sense to make punishment for an illegal firearm stiffer. Say 5 year minimum sentence if found with an illegal or unregistered gun.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            There are more deaths by vending machine than sharks every year.......

                            I don't ****ing see Discovery Channel having "VENDING MACHINE WEEK"!!!!! Wtf...quit picking on the sharks!! they just tryin' ta liiiive!!
                            QFT

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              New MKZs are liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                New MKZs are liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
                                yeaaa they look nice. Finally did away with that ugly grill

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X