This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    There are more deaths by vending machine than sharks every year.......

I don't ****ing see Discovery Channel having "VENDING MACHINE WEEK"!!!!! Wtf...quit picking on the sharks!! they just tryin' ta liiiive!!
    They snuck shark week in on me. I didnt know until Thursday.

Isnt it always in August?

Comment

• What is a MKZ?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        What is a MKZ?
        https://www.google.com/search?q=2017...C6A6gQ_AUIBygC

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          yeaaa they look nice. Finally did away with that ugly grill
          finna get one soon
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Jmike you aren't annoying at all.

Besides we put up with pizz's stories about his night life and deal with ole morehead posting his biased uneducated and stereotypical views on here.

You're fine Hun.

Whoops

Comment

• Originally posted by SGT Allen View Post
              Jmike you aren't annoying at all.

Besides we put up with pizz's stories about his night life and deal with ole morehead posting his biased uneducated and stereotypical views on here.

You're fine Hun.

Whoops
              Youre annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                finna get one soon
                v6?
                I really want to lease one now but its over 350 a month. Thats a lot. Plus a 3400 down payment.

Comment

v6?
                  I really want to lease one now but its over 350 a month. Thats a lot. Plus a 3400 down payment.
                  Yeah gotta get the v6. I think I have someone to take over the car I just got, but I don't want to go from 300 hp to whatever the base model MKZ is. As for the price, you just gotta be tough on the dealership and they usually cave on much more favorable terms.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• What's the point of putting a poster on your ignore list, if you can just see the posts when someone quotes him? lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

What's the point of putting a poster on your ignore list, if you can just see the posts when someone quotes him? lol
                      It takes some discipline.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• a car

Comment

What's the point of putting a poster on your ignore list, if you can just see the posts when someone quotes him? lol
                          I just put him on ignore too. First time I have ever done that in any forum or anything....::sigh:: Sad that it had to come to this.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            I just put him on ignore too. First time I have ever done that in any forum or anything....::sigh:: Sad that it had to come to this.
                            Me too actually. I don't have a problem with people posting dumb things, I just have a problem with spamming the forums, which is exactly what he does. I don't want to scroll through 15 of his consecutive posts just to get to someone else's
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Me too actually. I don't have a problem with people posting dumb things, I just have a problem with spamming the forums, which is exactly what he does. I don't want to scroll through 15 of his consecutive posts just to get to someone else's
                              agreed, the dumb things would be ok if there just weren't so many of them.

Comment

Youre annoying.
                                But listening to people like Pizz tell us what is funny or have morehead spit his political BS isn't annoying

Comment

Working...
                                X