This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Me too actually. I don't have a problem with people posting dumb things, I just have a problem with spamming the forums, which is exactly what he does. I don't want to scroll through 15 of his consecutive posts just to get to someone else's
    Maybe some consider you posting about your weekend spam ?

Comment

Me too actually. I don't have a problem with people posting dumb things, I just have a problem with spamming the forums, which is exactly what he does. I don't want to scroll through 15 of his consecutive posts just to get to someone else's
      You may be more ignorant in regards to others than ole morehead ?

It's a random thread on a football message board !

Who cares if people have to scroll through a few posts to get to your posts telling us about one of your dates.

Lol double whoops

Pizz I'm sorry to break it to you but you are kind of a *****

Comment

• Maybe if Pizz isn't too busy being annoyed by his customers at work he can give us a guideline of what to post.

You can tell you need a nana in your life

Comment

• Morehead was the kid picked last on the playground

Whoops.

It's why he hates certain kinds of people.

Comment

• Originally posted by SGT Allen View Post
            But listening to people like Pizz tell us what is funny or have morehead spit his political BS isn't annoying
            No because I actually like them

Comment

• Dezz, put him on ignore. Because if everyone does, we wont even know when he posts anymore lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Dezz, put him on ignore. Because if everyone does, we wont even know when he posts anymore lol
                Mine is showing all of his posts but says post blocked because ignore list. That is dumb, I want them to go away altogether.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  Mine is showing all of his posts but says post blocked because ignore list. That is dumb, I want them to go away altogether.
                  As I said....It does take some discipline.

Man it better not really be Bill.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

is that much different than just ignoring what someone posts ? Idk pretty strange stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                      is that much different than just ignoring what someone posts ? Idk pretty strange stuff
                      It isn't, for me its worse than reading it and ignoring it.

Comment

Look at ole morehead laying the law down.

It's ok for you to attack posters all over these boards, run to the mods when you don't like what others say, drown us with stories of tit your personal life. ?

You make me sick.

Oh a double whoops

But seriously sorry if I have distracted you guys from the serious topics that are discussed in here daily like pizz's dating life, morehead's ex or my favorite topics by ole Atown when he wound discuss giants players who haven't played in 20 years.

Whoops

Comment

It's takes as much discipline as playing guitar in a garage band

Comment

• I'll stop posting I swear if morehead's agrees to never tell us a personal story and stops crowbaring personal stuff into every post.

Also he must not draft a tight end until the 6th round this year.

Whoops

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              It isn't, for me its worse than reading it and ignoring it.
                              I'm with you....the ignore feature is pretty lame

Comment

• Originally posted by SGT Allen View Post
                                Look at ole morehead laying the law down.

It's ok for you to attack posters all over these boards, run to the mods when you don't like what others say, drown us with stories of tit your personal life. ?

You make me sick.

Oh a double whoops

But seriously sorry if I have distracted you guys from the serious topics that are discussed in here daily like pizz's dating life, morehead's ex or my favorite topics by ole Atown when he wound discuss giants players who haven't played in 20 years.

Whoops
                                I like when that one mod pretends to be 6'6 and says he lives on Eli's street
                                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X