Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    I like when that one mod pretends to be 6'6 and says he lives on Eli's street
    HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      So I got the pax 2. The high is a little different and not as intense. Eats through bud too.
      I give it a mehhhhh
      Fair enough. That's not my experience but everything hits everyone differently.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

        awesome

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          So I got the pax 2. The high is a little different and not as intense. Eats through bud too.
          I give it a mehhhhh
          Are you saying it is not efficient? I thought that was the main feature of these things?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Who's "he"?
            Seems odd none of you know who he is / was.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              Fair enough. That's not my experience but everything hits everyone differently.
              If I take a few hits from the pax and a few from a bowl, I get real nice.
              It smells and tastes sooo damn good.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                Are you saying it is not efficient? I thought that was the main feature of these things?
                It is but like I said the high is different. You dont get burnt which is good. I would test it out before you purchase one.

                Comment


                • Messi getting 21 months for tax evasion.

                  Comment


                  • Happy bday Pizzle butt

                    Comment


                    • Red Dead Redemption will be backwards compatible on Friday.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Happy bday Pizzle butt
                        Haha...Just saw that.

                        Happy birthday Pizzlestick!
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                          Seems odd none of you know who he is / was.
                          enlighten me

                          Comment


                          • Pizzer's birthday today?

                            Congratulations on surviving this long.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              enlighten me
                              I've only dabbled in this section a short time. But it seems like there's less than 10 members, here - who know an awful lot about each other.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                                I've only dabbled in this section a short time. But it seems like there's less than 10 members, here - who know an awful lot about each other.
                                When you say "here" do you mean this thread or the boards overall?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X