Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Messi getting 21 months for tax evasion.
    That's if he commits another crime

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
      That's if he commits another crime
      yea I just saw hes not doing time. Crazy
      Stupid click bait headlines.
      Last edited by dezzzR; 07-06-2016, 09:42 AM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
        When you say "here" do you mean this thread or the boards overall?
        This thread. Whoever is bothering you all so much, must be someone you chatted with for a long time previously - and antagonized each other. I can't imagine someone you still are friendly with, would ruin your one happy place. But it's the internet, so who knows. None of it bothers me, but if you're all going to stop posting, or keep on about how annoying it is - then that kinda ruins it for me, too.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
          This thread. Whoever is bothering you all so much, must be someone you chatted with for a long time previously - and antagonized each other. I can't imagine someone you still are friendly with, would ruin your one happy place. But it's the internet, so who knows. None of it bothers me, but if you're all going to stop posting, or keep on about how annoying it is - then that kinda ruins it for me, too.
          Well I haven't been here long enough to even guess who it is. Even if I were, I would probably guess wrong.

          Comment


          • Brandon Jacobs, George W. Bush and Pizzlestick.............

            .........3 peas in a pod.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Brandon Jacobs, George W. Bush and Pizzlestick.............

              .........3 peas in a pod.
              lmao.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Brandon Jacobs, George W. Bush and Pizzlestick.............

                .........3 peas in a pod.
                I don't get it

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  I don't get it
                  All born on July 6th.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    All born on July 6th.
                    ah, did not know

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      ah, did not know
                      and all dumber than a box of rocks.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        and all dumber than a box of rocks.
                        I'm not, I just didn't recognized the connection. I don't tend to "celebrate" my own birthday, so I have a nasty habit of ignoring others' as well.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          I'm not, I just didn't recognized the connection. I don't tend to "celebrate" my own birthday, so I have a nasty habit of ignoring others' as well.
                          I think he was talking about the 3 birthday boys.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            I think he was talking about the 3 birthday boys.
                            I was.....friggin Eeore over here.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              I don't tend to "celebrate" my own birthday, so I have a nasty habit of ignoring others' as well.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                I was.....friggin Eeore over here.
                                Oh...sorry

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X